[S] No Man's Sky but something's horribly wrong

As the only female in a space station run by suspicious Korvax, you will never forget the day a gang of them approached you and somehow convinced you to partake in that little experiment in the backrooms.

Five entities stripped you free of your clothes. Their hands wandering, scientifically curious, they marveled at the rosy pink flower between your legs. It looked like a flower to them anyway, so one of them decided to stick a probing finger into it. You tensed up at the sudden contact as you were laid down on the table behind you. Then you put them to work, instructing each one to fill a hole with either another finger or what evidently was a synthetic member. It was a bit funny to feel one because you never knew Korvax even had external genitalia (they don't, plot armor).

Two dicks occupied your hands and another two occupied your feet while the last, the one that fingered you, was at your entrance. Moving your extremities slowly, you stroked and teased every one of them you could, moaning as your walls were played with like a finger trap. Somewhere along the lines, an obvious thumb began rubbing your clit. Soon, they all pitched in to rub some part of you, gaining friction that got you soaking wet in seconds.

Suddenly, an entity who apparently had the wrong room walked in and witnessed firsthand what was happening.

"Don't be shy. I've still got room for more.." you said seductively.

Easily persuaded, it turned the fivesome into a raging gangbang and you were completely surrounded. The uninvited but welcomed guest shoved the one in your cunt out of the way. They cursed at each other momentarily before agreeing to just fuck you at the same time, and two amazingly textured dicks stretched you out. Your moans continuing, your spot was then abruptly victimized, but you prevailed the experiment by holding out.

Smirking to yourself, you wanted to see first how they would react to oral treatment.

You licked your lips and brought one closer to your mouth to give them a taste. To your surprise, it was less like a freshly opened bag of rubber bands, and more like someone's hand dipped in sugar. Yeah, oddly sweet, but that you'd lick until it was gone!

The others wanted in on this, so they got in line and you serviced each of them for a minute before deciding to take the whole assortment, and you licked and sucked and teethed until your jaw hurt. Your sugar rush alone made you come, and watching the liquid seep out of you, the entities stimulated their own version of the stunt and painted you white like a cake.

Your heart was still fluttering by the time you were clean and dressed.

"Too much sugar.."

The end.