[S] Old man fucker

You're low-key an old man fucker but it's okay cause he's into it!

Let's just say you were asked to be on an adult set after asking politely to have your cherry popped the "professional" way. Not that there's such a thing, you just wanted a good fuck. And what better way to get your rocks off than with an old dude.

He didn't look that old when you got acquainted, but you weren't complaining. You found him quite attractive, so it was a massive turn on when he started to get handsy. He rubbed up on your thighs, under your dress, fingertips grazing your butt. You opened your legs a little, inviting him to explore some more. He slid one hand down your lace and searched through your silky bush for your clit and wet hole. You moaned as he rubbed, feeling him teasingly brush against the quivering ridge of your pussy, never actually penetrating you. It made you squirm in impatience. His other hand had worked up your blouse around one of your tits, massaging it tenderly and occasionally tugging on your fuck-sore nipple. You just melted and he took the opportunity to steal a kiss, or two, or three 🤭. You took each other's clothes off and he felt along your chest and belly and curves, gently pinching your soft skin. You laid back and he pulled your legs apart to give you oral. The sound of him licking up your arousal was enough to make you squirt into his mouth twice, eventually forming a wet spot on the bed you were on. You just arched your back and moaned for more. Two fingers accompanied his tongue and fingered you slow, speeding up until you cried out and squirted again, and then a fourth time because the initial release felt so good.

He put one of your legs over his shoulder and fucked you outright on your side. He was by no means extravagant, but you didn't care at all. It fit just right and sent shivers up your back every time it went in. Your drawn out moans from before became small and abrupt as you rocked up and down on the mattress. He later got on top of you to give you the full unadulterated extent of his cock.

"Please pin me..!" You whined. "Make me your slave~"

He pinned you by both wrists and fucked you harder, the sheets coming undone beneath you. You called out for him and wrapped your legs around his hips, the friction making you both sweat. You suddenly clenched around him and orgasmed, and that made him come, practically shoot his load inside you. You felt it splash against your insides, hot and thick. That was just one load of many you'd take today. He took some time to collect himself, loving you up with kisses along your neck and chest in the meantime. You continued on your belly, gripping the pillows as he took your hips and pulled your ass onto his pelvis. This was your first time doing anal, but you were all for it. You squeezed the pillows tighter, crying out in sweet sublime pleasure, panting loudly in between, dripping profusely down your legs. You clenched again to orgasm and he filled your ass with his cum until it came running out over the tip of his cock as he pulled out.

You took a short break to clean up before going again. This time you figured you'd return the favor. You leaned down and stroked him until his cock twitched. You teased the shaft with your tongue and the tip with your soft lips. You covered all six inches of his cock in your drool before putting it in your cheek and sucking it to the back of your throat. He held your head, thumbs over your cheeks, as you moved back and forth, rolling his hips and moaning quietly.

"Don't stop, sweetness..~ Don't stop.." He groaned.

He came again and you gagged as it filled your throat, swallowing. You moved up and positioned yourself to ride him, him holding his cock straight. When you slid down on it that longing to be filled feeling dissipated and was replaced by a wall of heat seeking pleasure. You bounced in his lap, sighing sensually as your pussy was once again pacified, arousal dripping down his cock as you pulled his face into your tits. He caught your nipples a few times with his tongue while you were riding. Blushing and swollen full of blood, they throbbed and leaked a little. He lapped them clean and kept his hands tight around your ass the whole time.

"I've never wanted someone as bad as you..~" you said. "Mn!~"

You orgasmed for a third time and gripped him hard. He blew the last of his load in you and you both shouted at how good it felt.

"You make an old perv feel worth it..!"

"You're so worth it..~" you moaned. "Call me..! 🥴🤙"

End.