Lunar Eclipse - 4

I stare at my hands. Something was wrong with me. I didn't know what it was.

Maybe it was just the effects of dying for over 16 hours, being poisoned, or maybe Derek giving me his power to save me.

I didn't know which one of the three it was, maybe it was all three of them. Whichever it was, I shouldn't feel like this.

I felt strong, stronger.

"Hey! Cora snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Huh?"

She waves a framed photo of the family. "Would Andi mind me taking this?"

It was a framed photo we had of the whole family, some things managed to survive the fire. I shake my head. "Take it." Cora was going back to South America. It's where she ran to after the fire. Where she's lived for nearly 10 years.

I helped her finish packing and then we all went to the airport to drop her, Derek and Peter off. Mom had sent them on a mission, I guess you could say. To retrieve something. I didn't know what it was, but it probably had something to due with our family.

Mom wraps Cora in a hug, planting kisses all over her forehead. She was a little against Cora going back to South America, but what choice did she have. Cora had a pack back there and well it was her home now.

"Andi!" Cora exclaims with laughter as she tries to pull away from mom.

"I'm sorry." Mom apologized as she pulls away and tucks a strand of Coras hair behind her ear. "We just got you back."

"You're not losing me." Cora told us. Mom nods. "Tell your pack thank you, for taking care of you these past few years."

Cora nods. "I will. As long as you all promise to visit for Thanksgiving." We nod. "Deal."

I hugged my cousin. "I'm going to call you every single freaking day you'll get tired of me." Cora laughed.

She hugged my parents and me one last time before she, Peter and Derek walked off. Cora waves one last time, we waved back.

Mom sighed as she wraps her arms around me and Dad. "Is it to year to buy tickets for November?"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

After everything that happened with Jennifer and our parents getting taken we had to come up with a lie to put the blame of all the kills, and their kidnapping on Jennifer. Scotts dad fell for it.

I have no idea what happened to Jennifer Blake after that night, I assumed she died or something. I didn't really care.

Scott, Stiles and I walked through the halls of the school. We had managed to save our parents, but after what we did, that ritual. We had to prepare for what was coming, but for now. I think we're perfectly fine being normal teenagers. At least for a little while.