The girl who knew to much - 2

I groan, keeping a hand on the wheel as I drove. "Are you alright?" Cora asked from the passenger seat. I nod, shaking the feeling in my head away. "I should be asking you that." 

Cora ignored what I said and changed the subject, "I'm surprised Aunt Andrea and Uncle Nathan got you a brand new Chevy as a first car." She traced her hands along the leather lining of the door. "This would go for a lot in South America." Somewhere in South America is where Cora ended up running to. 

I chuckled, turning on the radio and admiring the car. "Actually Derek gave it to me." I told her. "And it was not exactly new, had to fix the bullet holes." From when the argents attacked Derek at the iron works. "Derek gave you the car?" 

I nod, "Yup." Cora got quite and looked down at her lap. I had no idea what was going on in her head but I was going to find out. "What is it?" 

Cora shook her head, "I've missed out on so much. You and Derek were never that close back then." No we weren't, he was still like my brother back then, we argued a lot. To be honest, Peter and I were the close ones back then. But then you know, the fire, he was burned beyond belief, we moved and then everything that he did. That just took a huge downfall. "Well with everything that happened, the family got more united." 

Cora looked at me. "Everything has changed. I've changed, you all treat me like I'm new. I hate it." Oh, I didn't know she felt that way. I am about to say something when my phone began ringing. I sighed and took my phone from the cupholder and lowered the radio volume as I answered. "What's up?" It was a conjoined phone call between Stiles and Allison, and they were both talking rapidly I almost couldn't understand them. 

"Philosophers?" I questioned Allison on the phone. I had semi-herd what she said. "And guardians. Which, after last night, has to mean something, like, law enforcement, right?" I exchanged looks with Cora. 

"Stiles, you have to tell your dad." I raised my phone to my ear, putting a little bit more gas on the pedal. "Tell him whatever you need, but you have to get him to believe. Tell your dad. Warn him." 

"I know." Stiles said over the phone. "How are you gonna tell him?"

 "I know how. But I'm gonna need your help. Meet me at my house." I nod, "I'll be right there." I cut the call and looked at Cora, putting both hands on the wheel. "You wouldn't mind a little detour?" 

She shook her head. "Lets go." 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Stilinski stared at the chessboard. Stiles bright idea on how to tell his dad was by using chess. Each chess piece represented a different species. Werewolves, kanimas, hunters, druids, darachs and humans. Stilinski looked at me. "So your entire family, who I have known for years, are werewolves?"  

I nod, popping the letter P as I sat on Stiles bed with Cora. "Yup." 

Stilinski looked at his son. "And so is Scott?" Stiles nodded. "Yes!"

He pointed at the chess. "And Kate Argent was a werewolf?" 

"Hunter. That's--" Stiles corrected him. "purple's "Hunter."

"Along with Allison and her father." Cora added. "Yeah." 

"And... and my friend Deaton," Stilinski said. "the veterinarian, is a Kanima?" 

Stiles shook his head. "Well, no. No, no, no, no. He's a Druid, okay?" 

"So, who's the Kanima?" Stilinski asked frustrated. "Jackson." 

Stilinski frowned. "No, Jackson's a Werewolf." 

I explained that part. I can see why this was all confusing for him, Stiles was using chess. "He is sort of both. He was the kanima first but then Derek and our uncle peter killed him and since Derek is the alpha he turned him into a werewolf as well so now he's both." Wow, that still sounded confusing. "But he's in London now." 

Stilinski sighed overwhelmed. "Who's the Darack?" 

"It's Darach..." Stiles corrected his pronounciation. "We don't know yet." Cora replied. 

"We don't know yet." 

"But he was killed by werewolves?" 

Stilies nodded. "Slashed up and left for dead." 

"We think." Cora said. "We think." 

"Why was Jackson the Kanima?" Stilinski asked. "Cause sometimes, the shape that you take reflects the person that you are." 

Stilinski nodded. "And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier-by-the-second father take?" Oh dear. I looked at Cora, we were losing him. 

"Uh," Stiles said wearily. "that would be more of an expression like the one you're currently wearing." 

Stilinski nodded. "Yeah." He got up and began to leave the room. 

"Dad-- Dad, would you--" Stiles stammered after him, blocking his path. "I can prove it, okay? Look, they're one of them." Stiles pointed at me and Cora. "They're werewolves!"

"Stiles. Stiles!" Stilinski exclaimed annoyed. "That's enough." 

"Dad, can you please just hold on?" I shake my worries off as I stand, part of me is anxious to show him the truth, "You ready?" Stiles asked. I nod, but before I showed him my eyes I suddenly felt dizzy and stumbled back. "Isabelle?" Cora asked, standing up and coming to my side. I shook my head, trying to get this terrible hurt I started to have. "Izzie?" Stiles asked, hurrying to me. I reached for my necklace as I tried holding onto him but I started seeing spots in my vision, and then I collapsed.  

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

I gasped awake. The first thing I saw was a white roof. I began to hyperventilate, moving back in the hospital bed. No, no, no. I began to panic.  "Woah, woah!" said a voice, Derek. He grabbed my hand to calm me down. I breathed heavily, looking around the room. It was Beacon Hills Memorial. "Wha-" I groan, and clutched my head, which I realized was wrapped in bandages. "What happened?" I looked down at myself, I was in nothing but a hospital gown and had an IV line attached to my hand. "How am I here?" 

"You collapsed at Stiles place." Cora announced, walking in the room with two cups of coffee and my dad. "We don't know why." I groaned and looked at the coffee. "I don't think that's for me is it?" 

She shook her head and handed it to Derek. "No." Dad came to my side, and pecked my forehead. "God we were so worried Izzo." 

"Where's mom?" 

"I'll go get her." Cora said. She must have been with the doctors then. I struggled to looked at Derek and my dad. They had very concerned looks on their faces. I almost didn't want to burden them with this question. "What's happening to me?" I felt horrible, like my insides were fighting eachother, I could beat beads of sweat falling from my forehead. I didn't even want to imagine how bad I actually looked. We never get sick.

"We don't know." 

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

I opened my eyes when I heard the scream. Lydia. That scream was 10 times louder then she's ever screamed, my ears hurt from it. They were at the school, somethings wrong. I sat up on the bed, horrible mistake. "That's Lydia." I gripped Dereks arm. "You have to go to her. Shes in danger! You all have to!" 

Derek and my parents shook their heads, "No we're not leaving you." I glared at them. "Every time you've told me to go against all my judgement I have listen to you, now I'm asking you to listen to me. Go!" 

"I'll stay with her." Cora assured them. I looked at them one last time. They had to leave now if they were going to save her, she's my best friend. "Go!"