Chap 14

David Henrie as Eian ----------------------> (Yum!)

~Wyatt~

My asshole of a father has lost his damn mind! Why the hell would he even do something like this without telling ‘ME’ first?!!!

So here I was sitting or more like slouching in my dad’s chair glaring at my ‘mother’ and the dude that looked about my age with her, sitting on the couch stiffly. I hadn’t said a word after my outburst and I could tell my mom was getting fed up. Well go! Get fed up bitch like I give a damn!

“Wyatt I’m thirsty” she said she blue eyes staring at me coldly. I just shrugged refusing to break eye contact with her.

“That’s fascinating” I muttered sarcastically. Dude next to her, he still doesn’t have a name, snickered quietly but sobered up quick from the glare she shot him. She turned back to me.

“Why don’t you get your rude ass up and get us some water” I lifted a brow and scoffed.

“You know where the kitchen is, why you don’t get it ‘Karen’” I drug her name out knowing it would irk her. I watched her eye twitch. With a huff she got up and marched towards the kitchen but not before giving me hateful glare.

I’m not going to lie those looks still hurt just as much as they did when they first started. I mean she is still my mother and having a parent hate you is a big painful blow to anyone but I did my best to ignore her and just rolled my eyes. When she was gone I sighed, there was no way I could live with her here.

“So your Wyatt” a sudden smooth and slightly deep voice had me snapping my head up to look at the guy across from me. “I’ve heard a lot about you” he said and I cringed.

I bet

“Oh” I was trying to sound bored. He smiled; I had to say this guy was pretty cute. He had dark hair, gelled up in an attractive style. He wasn’t skinny but he wasn’t huge, from what I could see he was of a slender but muscular build and he had the nicest hazel eyes but they were more green than anything.

“Yeah, Karen has one hell of a mouth on her” he smirked.

Oh great she told him I was gay and now the both of them are going to do their best to ruin my life.

“I bet she does.” I snapped and rushed to my feet. “I’m going to my room now” I growled and marched past him and down the hall, slamming my door closed.

Why would my dad let that ‘woman’ back in this house! He knows her feeling towards me and mine towards her. You know what; I’m going to ask him right now! I thought and snatched my phone off the charger, I had five new messages but ignored them all and went straight to the contacts and pressed call.

“Hello?” my dad’s deep voice sounded on the other end and I growled. 

“Don’t you ever look at your Caller ID?” ok so that was unnecessary but I was mad.

“Wyatt I’m about to go into a meeting”

“Oh yeah well I’m about lose my mind!” I hissed in the phone. It was quiet for a while before he sighed.

“So I take it that they’re there” he stated.

“Yep and imagine my surprise at seeing the woman who called me an abomination and told me to go to hell was standing at the door.” he sighed.

“Look Wyatt I know this is hard for you but I couldn’t just look the other way on this, she’s grieving doesn’t have a job and she and Eian have been kicked from there house and needed a place to stay for the time being. I know you don’t see eye to eye on some things but she still is your mother Wyatt, she told me that she was better now, that you being…gay didn’t bother her as much as it did before; she sounded very sincere.” I could tell by his voice he really believed it. I shook my head and fell back across my bed, covering my eyes with my arm.