Chap 8

Hey guys sorry for the LONG wait but I’ve been having trouble writing lately but I squeezed this out the best I could. I hope you like it.

~Wyatt~

His warm lips pressed against my shoulder as we lay in my bed. I sighed as his hands caressed down my chest to my sides with a feather like touch. Tilting my head I gave him more access to my neck as his hot tongue snaked up to my ear, biting, causing me to hiss in pleasure. Rolling over I leant over him and pressed my lips to his. His groan gave me delight, he gripped my hips tightly grinding our lower halves together.

“ahh” I moaned as I threw my head back. chuckling he kissed my neck lovingly. My fingers buried in his soft hair pushing him further into my neck. he rid us of our boxers quickly and laid me down on my back. his eyes filled with lust as he stared down at me. Settling in between my willing thighs I felt him ready, leaning down he kissed my hard and passionately till we were gasping for breath. He pushed himself against my bottom.

“I love you” he breathed. I smiled and gazed at his mesmerizing green eyes through my lust filled haze and managed to answer him.

“I love you too, Derek”

****

With a cry I jolted from bed. I was gasping for air as my heart was beating like a hammer against my chest causing so much pain it was hard to even think. My forehead was drenched in sweat and the covers were tangled around me. A sob wrenched from my mouth and within seconds I was crying my eyes out. I thought I was doing good, I hadn’t thought about him in so long I was beginning to live my own life and then he has to pop up out of nowhere. I dropped back in my bed and buried my face in my pillow.

This wasn’t fair! How does he have the right to shatter me to pieces and still haunt me so deeply with his false words of affection?

“lying bastard” I cried into the pillow. I was so distraught I never heard the door open but I did feel the bed dip and a hand stroked gentle in my hair.

“Wyatt” my dad whispered softly but I didn’t move. Slowly he pulled up scooting against the headboard and hugged me to him, his hand never stopped petting the back of my hair as I cried in his shoulder.

“I know that it hurts, Wyatt but you have to be strong” he spoke softly. I was shocked at the unexpected affection. “you’ll find someone new and much better.” I shook my head.

“I loved him” I cried soaking his shirt. “I still do, dad” his arms tightened their hold.

“it’s difficult to forget someone who’s been there for so long but it has to be done. You can’t dwell and let it eat at you”

“why do people who claim they  love me leave?” I sobbed pulling back to look up at him. A painful expression past across his face as he frowned.

“that’s not true” he breathed. I shook my head.

“how is it not? Derek said he loved me and he’d never leave me and he did” he sighed.