Chap 16

I know its been a long time so i hope this makes up for the wait. :)

~Wyatt~

So I’m sitting here in the most awkward dinner of my life! After the date with Zane I asked him to drop me off at Adam’s but once I got there my dad called, ordering me back to the house. You can say I was royally peeved about it. So I had to walk home which wasn’t all that far to have dinner with my ‘Family’.

HA, my ass!

Now here I was sitting across for Eian, poking my fork at the food that Karen made, yes that’s right I refuse to call her mom because she didn’t deserve the privilege. Dad was sitting silently shoveling his face full of the probably poisoned food while Karen had a fake smile on her face as she looked at all of us.

“This is nice.” She said out of nowhere and I snorted rudely. Dad glared a warning before facing her.

“Yes, and thank you for making dinner it’s delicious.”

Oh my god, can you say fake! This is just the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

“Oh Chris thank you, I’m glad you like it.” she smiled brightly which made me roll my eyes. Sighing I pushed my plate away and stood.

“You know I’m not all that hungry, I’ll just excuse myself now” I said in a low tone. I made my way down the hall and slammed my door shut.

Why the hell is my dad doing this to himself? I know he still has feeling for Karen so what does this mean? I let out a huff of air before snatching my phone off my dresser and falling back on my bed. I went to my messages and text Adam.

-Hey man, what are you doing?- me.

-What’s up! Nothing much just watching my idiotic brothers fight over the remote XD u- Adam.

-Lol, I’m having the worst night of my life!!!!!- me.

-Want to come over?- Adam.

-I wish but my dad wouldn’t let me- me.

-Oooo so he’s home?- Adam.

-Yep- me.

-What if I came over there?- Adam.

There was a sudden knock on my door and I looked up warily.

“Come in” I said. I didn’t expect to see him to come in. Eian walked in far enough to close the door behind him and looked at me. I watched him suspiciously before he gave me a gentle smile.

“Hey Wyatt” he said. I sat up and put my phone down beside me.

“Hi” what the hell was he here for? To call me names or something, I was on the defensive as he came further in to sit beside me. I frowned at him waiting for whatever he wanted. He cleared his throat and began to speak.    

“I just wanted to say that I’m nothing like your mom k. I’m not going to judge you or make you feel uncomfortable about who you are Wyatt, I totally respect you and I want to make friends since were going to be living in the same house for a while.” He smiled and I slowly relaxed in awe.

“Seriously?” I whispered and he nodded.

“I haven’t told Karen and honestly don’t plan on it but I’m a little curious myself if you know what I mean.” He winked and I laughed.

“Your bi?”

“Yep, but don’t tell devil women out there.”  I frowned.

“Yeah what’s up with you and my mom?” I asked suspiciously which caused him to lift his hands in surrender.