Chap 7

Rich------->

~Zane~

My hands were gripping into the guy's hair as he worked me with his mouth. The back of my head was resting against the bathroom stall wall and my eyes closed in pleasure. Geez this guy knew what he was doing.

"mmmm" he moaned lightly around me. I looked down to see his lustful hazel eyes peering up at me. A smirk pulled up at my lips.

"your really good at this" I praised him. his light brown hair hanging in his eyes as a subtle blush filled his cheeks at my words. Oh I just love the shy ones... well this one can't all be that shy if he's going down on me in the school bathroom. His tongue massaged the underside of my shaft to the tip and I was almost undone. I started to thrust into his mouth as I kept his head still; the bell rung right when I let go and released in his sucking mouth.

"ahhhh" I moaned aloud. I let his head go and he pulled off plopping down on the floor taking gulps of air. Snickering I tucked myself in my jeans and zipped up. Patting him on the head.

"that was enjoyable, I'll call you for another go soon" and I left him in the bathroom as I walked to my chem class. I always like to take a load off before school, it relaxes me.

"Zane" a lusty smooth voice said as I passed by a group of girls. I smirk at Kelly as he waved at me with a seductive smile on her face. Damn she had a hot body.

"kel" I said and she bit her bottom lip. "we're gunna have to meet up later" I told her and she nodded.

"I'll be waiting"

Grinning I made my way towards the class taking my seat in the back. the room was mostly empty besides a few student. I threw my feet up on the desk and leant back in my chair closing my eyes for some much needed sleep. I was just about to dose off when a banging sound erupted in the room. I didn't jump just merely cracked an eye to see the teacher glaring at me along with the whole class staring at me.

"Mr. Daniels will you get your feet off my desk!" he exclaimed. Smirking I lifted my head focusing on him fully.

"anything for you sir" I mocked slowly dropping one foot then the other making a loud thump with each foot causing snickers from the students.

"respect my class room Mr. Daniels" he reproached. I held my hands up in surrender.

"sure"

He started the class and I zoned out my gaze traveling over every student. But soon I stopped when I reached the familiar messy white blonde hair. The one I've had my sights set on since I came to this stupid school. You can say I have had a bit of an obsession since the day he bumped in to me at the party before he ran off, also in the hall the other day. I see him around a lot especially with that curly haired kid. I snooped around a bit after Halloween, finding out that his real name was Wyatt, he's openly gay, has or should I say had a boyfriend named Derek of six years. Feeewww that's a hell of a long time. And also he's seventeen now don't go calling me a stalker. It's common knowledge around here.