Chap 17

Sorry about the really long wait but I’ve been having trouble with this story of late but I’m going to start getting back into it.

Enjoy!

~Wyatt~

“So I was wondering, since tomorrow is Friday that you wouldn’t mind going out with me tomorrow night.” Owen said, his arms crossed over the edge of the pool. I was sitting cross legged watching him swim back and forth like I use to with Adam. I frowned at him.

“Like a date?” I asked warily. He just smiled.

“I told you already Wyatt, I’m not giving up. I doesn’t matter that someone is already trying to get at you, I want you as well and I intend to make you see this.” with that he pulls himself from the water gracefully, he was glistening and dripping wet from head to toe. My mouth was instantly dry as I watched his muscles flex as he lifted himself up. Moments later he was beside me; his deep brown eyes warm and beautiful as he leaned in close and pressed his soft wet lips to my surprised ones. I whimpered softy closing my eyes and leaning into him as our tongues found each other.

His hand cupped the back of my neck to keep me in place while we slowly began to lay back caught in the moment. His body was a welcoming weight on mine and I couldn’t stop my wondering hands from caressing his long smooth damp back holding him closer. Owen finally pulled away letting me gulp down air but kept moving down my jaw till he settled at my neck leaving a fiery trail of kisses. I’m gasping, heart pounding at the tingles consuming my body. How is it that he can make my body feel so alive and need like this.

“Owen” I moaned breathlessly dropping my head back giving him more access to my throat.

“God Wyatt, you smell so good.” He groaned against my skin. I could feel the light prickling scruff of his beard as it was coming in. His bold tongue took a swipe at the hollow of my throat and my body arched into his. My hands tangled themselves in his wet messy brown hair and I realized it was longer than usual.

Suddenly the front doors opened and I jumped pulling away from him as the coach walked in seeing us and coming up short.

“Dammit, Caine!” Coach exclaimed running his hands down his face in exasperation. I watched him in worry I hope we don’t get in real trouble with this,

“I let you in here to practice Owen not to philander with students, male or otherwise who don’t even belong in the pool room!” he scolded glaring at us. Owen looked at me with a frown raising a brow in question.

“Philander?” he whispered to me and I started to laugh.

“What are you laughing about over there!” the coach growled.

“Nothing coach, I just finished up my laps actually. Wyatt here was just giving me some CPR, I was drowning from his cuteness.” He said kissing me softly. I watched him in awe, I never noticed his boldness before.

“Ah, get out of here Caine!” the coach grumbled shaking his head in either amusement or unease. Owen just chuckled and get to his feet offering me his hand helping me up too. I looked down at my damp clothes and sighed guess I have to go home now.

Once Owen was done dressing he packed his towel and speedo in his gym bag and slid the straps over his shoulder.

“Ready?” he asked looked up at me expectantly.

I pushed my back off the locker I was leaning on to follow him out.

“You never did answer me.” he said as we made our way down the hall towards the lot. I peered up at him,

“What do you mean?” I asked. He smiled gently,

“About tomorrow” he hinted and I blushed. Oh he did ask that, and then we got carried away into each other. I ducked my head at the delicious memory. Just like this morning in the empty room.