Chap 5

Ian Somerhalder------------>

~Wyatt~

"we'll aren't you stunning!" Ryan's boisterous laughter erupted in the room bouncing off the walls. It was Halloween and I was waiting for Adam to come down so he, his brothers and I can go do this candy trick or treat thing. I balled a fist up to my lips as I stared up at Adam who had a deep scowl on his face. He was wearing a red dress that came up to his knees with fishnet stockings and flats. He had blush on his cheeks and dark brown eye shadow and black eyeliner with a dark shade of red lipsticks. I was trying so much to keep the laughter in but it would sneak out in quiet snickers.

"is that moms dress?" Jordan choked as he leaned up against his twin as he couldn't keep himself up. Adam was nodding his head and running his tongue over his teeth as he glared at them.

"yeah, keep laughing, keep it up" it sounded threatening but they weren't listening.

"your so pretty eve!" I couldn't hold it anymore. I let out all the laughter I tried to hold. I slumped up against the back of the couch.

"you might be mistaken for a hooker but it's ok, you got your two pimps to protect you" Ryan said. Adam growled before pushing them out the door.

"quick flapping you yapper and lets get this the f*ck over with!" he snapped. I jumped up and followed them. We stepped of the front step, the sky was dark and there were a bunch of kids out. Every house was light with some kind of Halloween decorations. The only thing I like about this holiday is the different costumes you see as you walk around and to be someone else for a day. You can hide who you are for this one day.

Ryan and Jordan were ahead of us trying to get to each house first. Ryan was dressed as a zombie football player from beetlejuice and Jordan was dressed up as little wayne with the wig and grill and everything. I wasn't really in the mood this year so I just put on a I love music t-shirt that was stuffed in the back of my closet and dark wash skinnies with big headphones around my neck. I was supposed to be a DJ if you didn't get it.

Adam was grumbling profanity next to me as we walked up to houses just for them to laugh at him.

"cheer up Adam, it's Halloween your supposed to look ridiculous" I told him trying my best to cheer him up. I only got an eye roll. I shook my head.

"HEY GUYS!" we looked up to see Ryan waving at us from all the way up the street. "THERES A HAUNTED HOUSE OVER HERE!" he yelled. Jordan was jumping up and down next to him excitedly.

"bunch of weirdos" Adam grumbled. Giggling I jogged up to them at the house they stood in front of. I jumped when I heard a blood curdling scream coming from the house. Jordan had a wicked grin on his face.

"duuude lets get in there!" he demanded grabbing Ryan and Adam's wrist dragging them up through the gate on the house. I hurried up behind them, I'm not the best at handling scary situations. There was some guy standing on the front porch with a candy bowl. We all said trick or treat and he put a handful in our pillow cases. This is sad, I'm seventeen years old trick or treating with my best friend and his brothers who were older than I.

Adam took my hand and pulled me with his to follow the creepy looking wood signs with arrows. I groaned as I noticed the strobe lights flickering at there usually quick speed. These things always gave me headaches. Fake cobwebs were hanging everywhere and the storm and thunder sound effects were in the background. Adam's hand tightened in mine to the point where I was wincing from the pain. He hated scary things more than me.

We passed the first door and someone jumped out in a mummy costume.

"AAHHH" Adam screamed practically jumping in my arms.