Chap 9

Here you guys go, sorry about the wait again I made it extra-long for you all.

Enjoy!

Zane ---------------->

~Wyatt~

My hands were balled fists at my side and my teeth were grinding to nubs and I stared at Derek as he kissed his fifth guy of the weeks neck his eyes locked on mine. He was playing with me! Now I know why he broke up with me. So he could whore himself around the whole damn gay populations. Apparently I was a bore or something. The more I saw his face the angrier I got lately because he was flaunting all his men in my face. Is this the guy I use to call the love of my life?

"stop staring at him dude" Adam pushed my shoulder. I snapped my head to him.

"well sorry that I can't ignore his deliberate display of his new boy toy!" I growled to him. his brown eyes softened before hardening as they shifted down the hall at Derek.

"dude he's just doing it to get a rise out of you don't give him the satisfaction" he told me giving my arm a comforting squeeze.

"but why the hell would he being trying to hurt me like this?" I asked him knowing he had no answers. Huffing I slammed my locker.

"whatever" I grumbled crossly and marched off down the crowded hallway. My blood was boiling as I had to walk past 'HIM' to get to my class. he wrapped his arms around the smaller guys waist and seductively lent down to his ear causing the guy to burst in uncontrollable giggles. My short nails were digging in the palms of my hands as I tried my hardest to not slam his face in his locker.

I stormed around the corner only to bump into something solid and warm. I stumbled back catching myself before I fell back.

"damn" they muttered as I spotted a pocket knife crash to the ground. Gasping I looked up to find ice blue eyes.

Zane.

I couldn't take my eyes off him as much as it pissed me off there was no doubt that he had looks like a Greek god.

"take a picture it will surly last longer" he mocked with a play boy smirk. This brought me out of my awed mental praise of his godliness only to be replaced by a glare.

"why I really should, then I could send it to the principal as evidence of you caring an illegal weapon on school grounds" I retorted nastily. He looked taken back as he raised an eye brow at me. Rolling my eyes I walked around him and continued to my class. He bent down to retrieve his knife.

"wait!" he called after me which caused me to scoff. As if. Sadly he caught up with me too quickly. Damn tall people!

"you wouldn't really do that would you?" he asked as he stuffed his knife in his pocket. I just chuckled.

"what are you doing today?" he asked me.

"why the do you care" I sneered. I was not in a good mood today, clearly so why won't he leave me alone.