prologue

__

"what the hell happened?"

"it's nothing, alright? i don't want to talk about it."

the whole group stares at him, expressions a mix of concern and hesitance, as if they're ready to cancel the trip right then and there just to burn down some kid's house.
__

"right now," he adds, exasperated.

unlike hongjoong, and sometimes jongho, he hates being the center of attention.

"i don't want to talk about it right now."

it seems like that's a good enough answer for everyone because the shuffling continues - shoving bags into trunks, and arguing about who's riding which car, and who's sitting with who.

once everyone's settled, yeosang does a final head count.

before he can even finish, soobin walks out of the apartment building doors holding up the two bottles of rum that hongjoong asked seonghwa to keep in his cupboards.

it takes another twenty minutes to get everything in order and have everyone seated without looking and sounding like someone is about to break a bottle against someone else's head. they take the bottle of vodka out of yeonjun's grasp.

finally, with windows rolled up, they're off.

__

story coming soon!

this story will include extremely triggering and mature themes, and i will be updating the tags/story warnings as i continue to write it.

__

this story will feature the members of txt