21

"i fucking told you," yeonjun began the next day, clutching his large bottle of vodka to his chest as he settled comfortably on hongjoong's empty bed. "what did i tell you?"

he brought yeosang coffee for his hangover and a chocolate chip cookie for his broken heart.

"i was kind of hoping not to be judged today," yeosang mumbled against his pillow.

yeonjun raised a brow, glancing over at the other. "and you came to me?"

__

( hongjoong had left early to meet mingi for lunch, completely free of the pounding headache he had initially expected to suffer from when they started drinking the night before.

"do you want me to bring you home some pad thai?" hongjoong asked as he pulled on his cardigan.

yeosang groaned loudly, shifting in his bed.

"oh, shit," hongjoong muttered, mostly to himself. "we're out of aspirin. gotta run to the pharmacy, too."

yeosang tried to force out another verbal response only to end up nauseated. )

__

"i feel so stuck," yeosang admitted somberly.

"if you wanted bad advice you would have called yunho, right?" yeonjun started, pushing himself up on the bed, and letting his feet dangle over the edge. he eyed yeosang's form, buried under a thick comforter.

yeosang turned to face yeonjun and slowly got up with a groan. he ran a hand through his messy locks. "that was the plan."

"so," yeonjun continued, looking him dead in the eye. "i'm going to tell you straight up to get over yourself."

this made yeosang huff childishly before burying his face in his hands. "it's not the right time."

yeonjun gaped at yeosang incredulously - like he was stupid which, judging by the current situation, yeonjun thought, actually was.

"what are you even waiting for? for seonghwa to propose?" yeonjun asked. "this isn't a fucking fairytale movie, yeosang. there's literally zero chance of you bursting through the church doors to shout, stop the wedding."

that's the most yeonjun had said all morning - or all the years yeosang had known him, really.

knowing full well that what yeonjun said was the absolute truth, yeosang remained quiet, removing his hands from his face, and simply staring at them hopelessly as they lay limp on the comforter.

"christ," yeonjun muttered, mostly to himself. he opened his bottle of vodka, taking a sip. "i swear to god, you and mingi..."

this made yeosang's ears perk up, shoulders tensing in attention. quickly, he turned to look at yeonjun, narrowing his eyes, headache be damned. "what about mingi?"

yeonjun choked on his alcohol, almost spitting it out.

ah, fuck.