Him...Kim Taehyung

Time skip in morning

Y/n
Ah.. right now i am standing in front of my new collage...my new start from today...fighting y/n..

I walk inside the class taking schedule from the principal. My 1st class is science...i knock on my class

Teacher- come in

(I walked in and everybodies eyes was on me)

Me- Hello everyone myself Y/n Nagar..I am new here..hope we get along😊

Boy1- you dont look like korean.

Me- ah yes because i am indian.

Teacher- Okay y/n take your seat now...

Me- (My eyes travel the whole class and i see an empty bench in the last, i walk there and sit there)

Teacher- Students we have 1 more new student here.

Me- *1 more?*

(We heard a knock and a boy came in, teacher told him to introduce himself)

???- Hello everyone Myself Kim taehyung....hope we get along *he said these worlds while seeing y/n*

(As taehyung is a mafia soo he never show his face to anyone because he is also the ceo of the company so thats why people dont really know him except the underworld and his work partners....)

(I can see girls drooling over him...he doesn't look this bad but i dont know why i am getting weird vibes from him)

Teacher- Okay u can take your seat now.

Taehyung started coming closer to y/n...ah there is no more seats in this class...

Taehyung- Hi y/n

Me- hiii..wai--- how you know my name..

Taehyung- uhmm...notebook..i see it from your notebook which is on the desk *points towards notebook*

Me- oh okay..

Me- *i want trying to study but this guy is watching me....ahhhh he is weird...*

Finally my 2 classes finish and now we have break..that was really tough as he was watching me and also not doing work..

I was peacefully eating my food in the cafeteria alone when i feel cold liquid on my head..
I see back and saw 3 girls laughing at mee...1 of them poured juice on my head.

Girl1- yah bitch this is your punishment you were getting close with MY taehyung.

I got confused but then i understand she  is a slut...but how dare she pour juice on my head...
Soo she have choosen.....death😈

I took my noodles bowl which i was eating and pour it on her. She was now messy from head to toe.😏

Girl1- how dare you... *going to slap*

But i grabbed her hand and twisted it on her back and kicked the other girl u try to came towards me and the 3rd girl ran away....

Me- Dont u dare mess with me...i am not the one who will shout for help being helpless bruhh...and yeh...dont dare to mess with indians or u will not go home in single piece...

Girl ran from there and now all the students were watching me...

I just grab my bag and drink and walk out of the cafeteria.

Taehyung pov

Why do i always witness her fighting with someone...well yeh that bitch (girl1) didnt do right bulling my girl...

(A/n- yn is strong....but more strong then mafia king??)