What--?

Y/n pov

I got scared.. soo much...

Taehyung told me to hide.. i goo hide in the kitchen behind the shelf...

All they boys take their gun out..

Taehyung- BOYS TAKE YOUR POSITION THEY MUST BE COMING INSIDE....

I close my eyes and ears ready to listen gunshots but i heard no gunshots

???- WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU , YOU FV*KING AS*HOLE.

(I heard someone screaming but i was too scared that my mind was not there , what the person is saying )

Taehyung- WHO ARE YOU! HOW DARE U TO ENTER THE KIM MANSION AND MAKING IT A FISH MARKET...

(Taehyung thought- somehow they look similar but i dont know who they are)

???- 1ST TELL ME WHO ARE YOU?

???- INKI ESI KI TESI YE ESE NHI SUNEGE *gunshot*
(???- They will not listen like this *gunshot*)

(Why i feel like i know this voice...i peek from the shelf and)

Me- NITIKA!!! KANAK!!!

I know you are having difficulty understanding this... lets go to flashback..

Author pov

Nitika- kanak what will we do now? Police are also not helping, can u hack some more cameras so we can see where is y/n?

Kanak- i will try nitika lets go home..

(They both reached home and starting seeing what they can do)
8
AFTER 3 HOURS

Kanak- Ahhh nitika! I got it...she is in seoul , somewhere xxx place.

Nitika- Lets go and take your kada (i dont know what we say that in english but its a thick and heavy silver/gold colour thing you wear in hands)

(This is kada)

(This is kada)

Kanak- *smirk* we'll try our best..

Nitika pov

We reached the place and was going  there but a bodygaurd stop us..

Bodygaurd- Miss what do you want.

Nitika- let us go inside

Bodygaurd- No miss u cant if u cant tell who are you..

Kanak- The girl living here y/n.. u know her? We are her friends if u wont let us inside we will complain to your sir that you disrespect her love's friends.. *smirk*

Bodygaurd- No miss, sir already dont us dont let anyone come inside related to mam y/n.

(Nitika thought- that jerk🙄)

Nitika and kanak share a look and nod to each other...

Kanak- ok but please come side or a second, it wont hurt your sir right? 😊😊
(Kanak be like- side me aa zara baat krni h 🔪🔪.
English- come to side we have to talk about something 🔪🔪.)

Bodygaurd- ah- okay...

*they 3 goo to side*

Kanak- yes to i was saying...

(Nitika take this chance and put her hand on his mouth and twist his neck a little and press a point which will not kill someone but made him/her loose conscious for some time
The bodygaurd fell on floor)

Kanak- girl that was fire..

Nitika- I know right *smirk* (we 3 learn how to fight together and as nitika is doing mbbs  she knows about nerves and all)

Nitika- lets go inside to do a surgical strike..

Kanak- yehh..wait let me take this bodygaurd gun

Kanak pov

We goes inside the mansion but there were 5-6 bodygaurds together... we cant knock them silently..
Me and nitika successed in 2 but 3rd one see us...

BODYGAURD- WHAT ARE YOU DOING... WHO ARE YOU

Kanak- shit.. i ran to him and kick in his balls and then his back of his head and takes my kada out , held it in fist and give him a hard punch..  (ouch kada hurts)

Bodygaurds started shouting and so do we...

Then we walk inside...

Nitika- WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU! YOU FV*KING AS*HOLE

???- WHO ARE YOU! HOW DARE U TO ENTER THE KIM MANSION AND MAKING IT A FISH MARKET...

Nitika- 1ST TELL ME WHO ARE YOU?

Kanak- INKI ESI KI TESI YE ESE NHI SUNEGE *i take the gun out and fire it above in ceiling*
(Kanak- They will not listen like this *gunshot*)

(A/n- pls like and comment to let me know if u like the story ?)