Taehyung dad

Taehyung pov

Mr. Kim- how can you forget your
.
.
Father....

I was taken aback... this all was done by dad? He is heartless...like he always was...

Flashback

Minister pov

On call

Me- mr. Kim we have got yn....

Mr. Kim- good...come in my office.

Mr. Kim mind- i will kill yn  in front of taehyung...haha...
GAURDS!!

Gaurds- yes sir.

Me- take that 2 girls (kanak , nitika) to xxx building and tie them in the basement..

Present

Me- Why are you doing this? And where is yn..

Mr. Kim- you are not doing right taehyung... i rise you to be a monster.. not a lover...

Me- I--

*he cut the call*

Suga- what happen? What did the minister said?

Me- Hyung, MY OWN DAD IS AFTER Y/N.

They all were surprised but not shocked..  yes.. not shocked bcz this is what dad always do... i feel disgust saying him my dad.

Jk- where is yn hyung?

Me- i dont know..

~        ~        ~

Yn pov

I feel like i was going somewhere.. i was sitting somewhere.. i tried to open my eyes but i feel pain in my neck...

After the struggle i finally opened my eyes and i was an unfamiliar car...

I started moving my head to see who i am with..

There were 2 gaurds sitting on my each side and 2 persons in the front..

I started moving.. they kidnapped me...

Mr. Kim- see.. who wake up..

Me- w-who are you.. why the hell you kidnapped me...

Mr. Kim- Cool cool my daughter-in-law..

Daughter-in-law???

Me- what?

Mr. Kim- i am taehyung's dad...

Ooohhh the one who made that monster..

Me- where are you taking mee?

Mr. Kim- You will know soon...

Minister- You know yn---

*i cut him off*

Me- Now who the hell are you??

Minister- I am minister... and i kidnapped you.. well no, i just gave the order to kidnap you.. you know who kidnap you??

Me- Who?

Minister- Your friends.. what were there name.. amm.. yehh kanak and nitika...

*bombbbbb*

They kidnapped me?? But they were in india??? Noo he is lying they are not like this.. they can never be..

Me- YOU ARE LYING!

minister- i am not.... i told them i will give them $100million and they said yes.. sad to say y/n but your friends were fake.. such a gold diggers..

Me- SHUT UP-

Mr.kim- He is not lying..
Gaurd show her the video...

They show me a video in which the minister was sitting on the couch and i was fainted and was lying on couch and on the other couch there was n-nitika and k-kanak...

Kanak- sir we give you want you wanted...
--------
Tears come in my eyes....i dont want to agree but i-its true.. they are my friends in the video..

Minister- you see that??

Me- T-this cant happen... they will n-never do t-this... y-you are l-lying..

Mr. Kim- common you saw the video.. how can you say this...

Yes he is true.. i saw the video.. i saw myself on the couch lyimg unconcious, minister on the couch a-and kanak and nitika on the other couch...they b-betrayed me?

I started crying...

Minister- dont cry for them who dont even care for you..

This broke my h-heart...my heart is saying its not true but my mind is saying idiot yn you saw everything in the video its true...

Soon the car stopped and the next movement i was being dragged by gaurds in an abandoned building..

They took me in 1 of the rooms and put me on chair and tied my hands and legs with it and put cloth around my mouth..

Minister- Now see, how i will call taehyung here and kill you in front of him..

With that he left..

T-they will kill me...

This is my end..

Mumma papa i miss you soo much..

Nitika , kanak was the minister right? You both betrayed me..

And now he will kill me...

I want only one person with me now.

T-taehyung..
Save me..