his work

At someone's place

Man- Sir we have got the pic of the girl which is with taehyung sir..

Her name is Y/n
19 years old
Indian
*shows picture*

???- Good.....

(??? Calls someone and told the person about yn and sent her pic on the person's phone)

--------------

Minister pov

I told that 2 girls to help me yesterday....
We have exchanged our number...i will call 1 of them..

Kanak pov

Me and nitika was in the park when i phone ring..

Me- hello

Minister- Hello ms. Kanak, where are you?

Me- in xxx park sir..

Minister- wait there i am sending you my 2 mens and just bring that girl with us.. after that i will help you in anything you want...

Me- ok sir..

*with that he cut the call*

Me- Nitika minister is sending his 2 mens and we have to take that girl to him and then he will help us..

Nitika- ok then lets wait here...

Soon 2 bodygaurds in a black car come in front of the park..

I guess thats his gaurds..

We walked towards them and ask them , they nod and respectly asked us to sit in the car..

We both sat..

Nitika- Sir do you know where we will find that girl?

Gaurd- yes mam.. all you have to do is put this on her face...

He gave me a bag...

Me- why bag?

Gaurd- She is a murderer mam...

Me- oh o-okay..

Soon the car stopped..

Gaurd- mam 1 of you will give her injectiom while other  just put the bag on her.

Nitika- okk.. where is she..

Gaurd- there...

Me points towards a girl who was standing near a reiling watching the lake..

Is she the girl??

We slowly walked towards her from back and i injected her while nitika quickly put the bag on her...

She fainted....

Gaurd- Mam please carry her we are not allowed to do so..

Nitika- okkk..

Me n nitika carry her in car... and the car soon started..

Nitika- where are we going..

Gaurd- to ministers mansion mam.. there he will send this girl to jail and you can talk about your problem..

Kanak- ok thank you..

While we were going to the mansion i noticed something on the girls hand...

Kanak- ammm nitika..

Nitika- ye---

Gaurd- we reached mam..*the gaurd cut me off*

We got out of thr car and started walking inside the mansion..

Minister was sitting on the couch maybe waiting for us..

Minister- Hello ladies..

Me- hello sir..here is the girl you want..

With that me and nitika pushed that girl on the couch..

I was not feeling good but i ignored it....

Minister- thank you soo much ladies..

Nitika- sir we did what you told us to..

Minister- ofcourse i really appreciate that..
Have a seat and tell us about your problem..

Me and nitika sitted..

Nitika- *deep breath* soo sir me and kanak is from india..

Minister nod..

Nitika- and there is our 1 more friend.. we 3 came to korea for studies but it all messed up when she got kidnapped..

Minister- oh my god.. i am soo sorry to hear that..how can i help you..

Kanak- sir please help us to get her back..

Minister- Sure but do you know who kidnap her?

Nitika- yes sir he is a mafia.. no no a mafia king.. and his name was.. mmmm.. jaehy- no taehyung.. yes taehyung..

Minister face which was calm changed into another emotion..

Minister stands up and walked towards the girl and removed the bag which was covering her face completely..

Me and nitika immediately stand up and our jaw's fell on the ground...

Nitika- y-y/n....

Kanak- s-shee??

Minister walked towards us...

Minister- She's the girl?

Kanak- Y-yes sir.

Nitika- Sir you got wrong info.. she or her family are not  muderer's...

Minister face changed and he started laughing...

Minister- I know.. the story i told you was all wrong....and you know what? Why i took your help...because i thought you are no one to taehyung...and when he'll come to know that you girls kidnap her girl then he will kill you and start to find who send you but he cant because you are not the part of any gang,but if i kidnap her girl then he will kill me....hahahaha...foolish girlssss..but what a coincidence.... the girl you kidnap was your friend...and now if he come to know that you took her girl then he will only think that you just want to help your friend.. and boommmm....my work got easier.

Flashback kanak pov

I saw something on the girls hand.. a mark.. same mark which yn have but gaurd cut me off..

Gaurd- mam we are here..

Present

Nitika started walking towards yn but minister harshly pulled her back..

Minister- Whattt??? What are you thinking bitches... you can get her..
Now you know my plan..*he makes a fake sad face* sorry but you cant go anywhere now..

Minister- GAURDSS!! THROW THESE 2 GIRLS IN THE BASEMENT..

10 gaurds immediately grabbed our legs and hands..

We were not able to fight back and the gaurds throw us inside the basement and lock the door...

(A/n- ta-da)