Going to India?

Time skip

Y/n pov

We were waiting for our flight...i was nervous and scared...i dont know why i was scared... soon the annoucement was heard that all peoples line up and go inside the plane...

We 3 sat on our places in the place..

In mind- bye korea...i will really miss u, i dont want to go but i have to..

(Sometimes life takes a turn right?? Yes,
And i was not ready for that turn.)

Airhostess- Please put your seatbelts and off your mobiles...get ready the plane is gonna start...

I was on the window side and i saw place moving a little...a smile come on my face that i am going away from HIM but i was sad i am going from KOREA...

But soon my thoughts vanish when i see the plane again stopped...

Me- what happen?

Kanak- i dont know??

Nitika- y/n see out of the window..

I see from window whats going and my world stopped..

40-50 cars surrounded the plane and and about 20 cars was in front....
And a man came out from a car...

Y/n- K-kim t-tae-h-hyung....

I was soo scared , my heart was pumping so fast that it can come out from my rib cage...

Nitika- he is here...what we r gonna do now?

Kanak- Yn run fast from the back door of the flight we'll manage here..

I nodded and run to the back door and opened it but cars have surrounded the plane fully...

Taehyung- Running away from your future husband...

*DROP*

MY HEART DROP....

MY MIND EMPTY

I FEEL LIKE HAVING NO LEGS TO GIVE ME STRENGTH TO STAND STRAIGHT.

i slowly turn around and he was right in front of me..

-Flashback-

Taehyung pov

*GUNSHOT*

I fell on the floor holding my legs... members came to me and immediately call the docter...

The dc takes the bullet out and told me to rest for a week, but i have got shots in past also..it doesnt matter much..

The thing matter now is Y/N.

She ran away from me with her friends....i thought not to do anything to the girls bcz it was my baby's friend but these three girls are something diff.. i guess i have to do something about that 2 girls..
But 1st of all.. where is yn??

I call my men and told them to search about yn in 12 hrs only...

At night...

Man- sir y/n is at her house and they are planning to leave this country tomorrow...

Taehyung- Hahahaha...she think she can be safe by leaving this country...

Go and inform all, we have to leave to the airport tom. morning...

Man- Yes sir. *bows and go out*

Taehyung- u have been taking me lightly...even tried to shot me...nah nah babygirll.....u are in danger now.

I am coming for you.

You cant run away from me.

From now on your PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE is me.

I will make you mine...

Just wait.........

(A/n- sorry for not uploading yesterday....i was a little busy😊)