My friends...

Y/n pov

Me- NITIKA! KANAK!

Nitika see me and immediately her eyes softened but this was not the time..

Nitika- Get here y/n.

(I was going to kanak and nitika but a hard grip pull me back)

Taehyung- Oh so you are my love, so called friends...hmm i saw you at the airport but i was to into my girl that i didnt notice you...JUST GO FROM HERE NOW!!

(The scene was very intense...all the 7 boys were pointing there gun at my friends and kanak was pointing the gun in front of taehyung meanwhile nitika was making aware of the surroundings that they were safe.)

I was behind taehyung , just standing there because i know 1 wrong move and he will shoot.

Suddently i felt kanak is trying to say something from her eyes and it didnt took time for me to understand...

I slowly held taehyungs arm and his mind divert towards me...i took this chance and kick his hands.. the gun goes in the air and i catch it on time and point it towards him, now the game was in our hands.... (finally learning how to fight dont go in vein, i dont learn how to fire gun but i have done it 2-3 times in my fathers village)

The other boys were going to do somthing but stopped as taehyung shows his hand..

Taehyung- Oh my baby is a fighter....hahaha.. i like it...

I backed away a little now standing besides kanak and nitika..

Kanak- Shoot yn

Y/n- w-what

(Fighting was okay but killing someone...i cant do that...i cant take someone life, and besides the boys were calm and i was a little confuse because they are the No.1 gang and can do anything but they were just standing)

Nitika- SHOOT Y/N... DONT U WANNA KILL THAT PERSON WHO TOOK YOUR FREEDOM..

Kanak- y/n shoottt

(My hands were trembling, sweat on forehead.. i cant kill someone)

Kanak- SHOOT.

*GUNSHOT*

.

.

.

.

Taehyung fell on the floor and other members got panicked, nitika took this chance and held my hand and we 3 run as fast as we could....

Time skip

At home

Yn pov

Y/n- i shooted h-himm...

(Past- my hands were trembling and i was so scared and by mistake i fired the gun which goes towards taehyung and he fell on ground)

Kanak- Dont worry you just shooted his leg..

(Yes the gun goes towards taehyung and hit taehyungs leg)

Nitika- yess and dont worry we are always with you..pack your bags.

Y/n- whatt??

Kanak- you are going back to india..

Y/n- huh? What about my collage?

Nitika- Your collage is more imp or your life..

*they were right*

Y/n- what i will say to mumma papa?
(Mom n dad)

Kanak- truth y/n..its not a small thing which you can hide..go and tell them truth...

We will come with you and safely land you to home and we will come back to korea..

Y/n- what if he do something?? He k-knows our a-address..

Come with me , i cant afford to loose you guys...you saved me today and i cant let you die here..

Nitika- yn stop...we said we are going to send you back home and we will stay in india for some days and when everything will be normal we will come back and shift our house..

Kanak- nitika is right...pleaseeeee.

Y/n- O-okayy..thnk you guys..i love u soo much..

Kanak n nitika- we love you to...

(A/n- ta-da , what will happen now??)