Wedding day

New ep☺👻
Wedding day
Y/n pov

I dont know why but i am feeling something different inside me today...
Its a mix emotion of happiness,scared,sad,excited...
Its morning 11:30am and i have just came from a long bath...
After that we did poja and all (and all the rasam which take place on the wedding day before the actual wedding)

Everything in rooms were messed up..
We were all in hurry because we have so much work to do..and also its a rasam that the bride and broom cant see each other so taehyung and bts went to a hotel near the venue because everyone said that if we both will be in same house then we will again meet serectly😝...

Time skip
5:00pm

All the things were done... now we all have to get readyy..the makeup artist has already arrived and started my bridal makeup...
It took almost 45 mins for my makeup..
After that i woke my lehenga and jewellaries....
Makeup artist- bohot sundar lgre ho aap.
(U are looking very beautiful.)
Me- *smile* sb aapka he kamal h
(Its all because of you..)
Almost everyone are ready....
We took some photos and camera man took some video shorts and i am already tired with this heavy gown..
Me- mummmmiii
Mom- haa (yes)
Me- kesi lgri hu me? (How i am looking?)
Mummi- hayeee.. kisi ki najar na lg jaye..
(Omg...i wish no bad eyes fall on u)
Saying this my mom became emotional seeing me dressed up as a bride..
I quickly go to her amd hugged her patting saying
Me- come on.. meri shaadi h.. nacho gao mje kro
(Come on... its my wedding.. juat dance sing and have fun)

Nitika- anti ji nikalne ka time hogya 9 bjne vale h...
(Aunt its time to go, its almost 9pm)
Mom- omg.. every go and get setted in cars...

We all went in cars and driver drived us to venue...
We reached at 9:07pm

Mom- y/n we have to go from the back gate.. u all come fast before someone see us...
*we all nod*
We are feeling like we are on a mission😂... well the bride cant enter from the enterance so she have to come secretly...

We all take fast steps from the back gate.. i was gonna enter the room which was for bride.. it was just few steps away when i saw
Jin and suga...
Fckkk..
Suga was just going to tilt his head but i quickly entered the room...
Ahh safeee..
Kanak- mission completed..
Me- *laughs* yeh

Again there was a photoshoot...
Dad-y/n its time for your entry...
I nod...
Now i have to walk to the stage with my parents, cousions, close relatives and friends..
My cousins ans friends held that thing on top of my head.. (sorry i dont now what it is called)
And i started walking feeling my heart beating like a bullet train..
I saw in front only to look the most beautiful man ever...

Please imagine him in indian dress...🥺i was not able to find one

Taehyung pov
I was on the stage waiting for y/n when i finally saw her looking like an angel walking towards me....i feel my cheeks burning watching her and see slowly came in front of me...she was looking awesome