Going

Guys 1st off all i am sorry to not upload for 4-5 days... hope u understand🥰😍
Lets continue with the story

Y/n pov
(guys taehyung have buy a house here bcz he said this house is near my house , just few mins far)

IN ROOM

Y/n- TAEHYUNG WTF WAS THAT..

taehyung- what?

Y/n- Why did you said that to my family...

Taehyung- well...i want whole world to know u r mine... i just told to your family..and you said not to tell them we are married.. so i didnt..i just make the work easy..

(Uh.. well i guess right.. if he didnt say that to my father then when we would tell him that we both are married.. damn but that was embarrasing.. but wai-)

Y/n- Why did you say i also love u?

Taehyung- bcz you do...

Y/n- i dont

Taehyung- *comes closer* U DO!

Y/n- I DONT!

taehyung- U DO!

Y/n- I DONT!

Taehyung- U DONT!

Y/n- I SAID I DO , I DO AND I DO, CANT YOU UNDERSTA----(wait)

Taehyung- smirk... yes baby u do..

My face was blank after knowing what i just said...
Taehyung burst out laughing on my reaction..

Taehyung- HAHAHAHAHA! LOOK AT YOUR FACE HAHAHA!

Y/n- stop it..

Taehyung- o-ohkk ohkk *catching breath* ok so now..

Y/n- now what..

Taehyung- the promise..

(God this man brain is sharp,lets act like i forget)

Y/n- what promise?

Taehyung- hmmm.... that if i will take you to your parents you will give me a kiss on my lips.. *smirkk*

Y/n- oh-- WHAT !! I DIDNT SAID THAT.. I SAID I WILL GO WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU WANNA VISIT..

Taehyung- now you remember everything .. a min ago you were asking what promise...

Y/n- i--- *sigh* where you wanna go..

Taehyung- I searched about some places...i wanted to go kerala..

(Woo kerela.. i always wanted to go there..🤭🤭)

Y/n- ok

Taehyung- u remember na , that only we both will go?? Or should i make u remember *chuckle*

Y/n- yah yah i know....

Tawhyung- *nod* good..lets sleep now..

MEANWHILE

Nitika pov

I was feeling thristy, i went in the kitchen but the lights were off and i cant find the switch..

Suddenly i bumped into something and i lost my balance.. i closed my eyes , ready to make contact with floor anytime but i didnt feel that..

I slowly opened my eyes only too see jimin holding me tight...

We both made eye contact but i started struggling after feeling the heat in between us but end up falling on ground.. 😅😅
While struggling my leg hit his leg and he also lost his balance and fall on top of me...

Jimin- Are you okay kitten..

Nitika- i--- aham.. c-can you please move..

Jimin- No.

Nitika- w-why?

Jimin- just want to take a closer look of this face...

Nitika- Huh..

(Jimin moved more closer to my face and gave a quick peck on my lips and backed off)

Jimin- you look cute while blushing...

(With that he went from there leaving me on this floor)
I touch my cheeks and i feel them burning up..god my heartbeat... but why didnt i pushed him away? Ah let it be.. i guess he is not t-that b-bad.. *chuckle*
Yahhh nitika what are you thinking.. go to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

We are leaving for kerala..jk, jm and kanak nitika also said they want to go too.. but taehyung said they can go alone but not with us...

Y/n- bye guyss..

They- byeeee..

(With that we left for kerala)

Please vote and comment🥰🤩
It will motivate me😉😊