Crying?

Y/n pov

I laid down on bed after letting my emotions out.. i didnt saw taehyung after this.. he went out of the room..

Y/n- i wonder nitika and kanak are okay or not..

_________________________________________

Meanwhile

Kanak and nitika were locked in 1 room and jk and jimin were out for some work..

They thought to lock them in different rooms but they can do anythig alone also.

So they make sure they cant run away and close the door and made a gaurd stand outside the door..

Kanak- i am soo angry on jk.. what does he think of himself.. i told him to sleep on floor but today morning when i woke up he was on the bed...

Nitika- atleast jk is better then jimin... i told him to sleep in bathroom and when i woke up he was sleeping in bathroom.......

Kanak- soo whats the problem bitch??

Nitika- The problem is ,I WAS ALSO IN  BATHROOM and he was hugging me..

When kanak listen this she burst out laughing..

Kanak- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nitika- dont laugh b*tch..

Kanak- hahahah... ok sorry sorry..

Y/n pov

I woke up but taehyung was still not in the room..

Did i say to much last night?

Well he deserve it...

Suddenly the door open of the room and jiyaa came in.

Jiya- good morning mam.. breakfast is ready come fast.

Y/n- ok.

(I went to bathroom and 10 mins later after doing everything i walked down towards the dining table)

There i see taehyung sitting on table waiting for.....me?

I sat on a chair.

We started eating the food.

Taehyung- do you sleep well last night?

Y/n- Y-yes..

His face was same.. expressionless... his words were same..cold.. but his eyes were not same.. it was showing another emotions which i cant understand.. but i dont realise i was staring at him for last 3 minutes..

Taehyung- i guess i am not your food? Your food is already in the plate..

I realise what i was doing and started eating. The dining room was filled with awkward feelings.

Taehyung- btw u look beautiful..

He didnt change y/n.. he is same..

Y/n- thank you.

Then suddenly something come in my mind..

Y/n- Taehyung...

Taehyung- hmm

Y/n- C-can i talk to my p-parents..

Taehyung- NO

Y/n- Please.. they must be worried..

Taehyung- no means no.

Y/n- pleaseeeeeee.. i swear i wont tell anything.. pleaseeeeee taehyung pleaseeeee....

Taehyung- I SAID NO.

y/n- *tears* why are you so rude. I didnt ask for your life... i just want to talk to my parents to know that they are okay or not and let them know that i am okay.

Tawhyung- Jimin and jungkook are right now in india.

Y/n- What?

Taehyung- yeah. And your friends also..

My face lighten up

Y/n- really?? Why cant we go to india..

Taehyung looked at y/n for few seconds but didnt said anything.. soon a smirk form on taehyung lips..

Taehyung- we can babygirl but not now.. dont forget tomorrow is our wedding.. okay bye i am going for work..
Dont you dare try to do anythimg bcz you know jk and jm are in india and anything can happen to your parents and friends..

Y/n- o-okay

Taehyung- good girl *kisses her forehead he went out*

(A/n- leave  a comment and let me know your thoughts)