Let it all out

Y/n pov

We reached kerala...the fresh air.. the beauty.. everything is making my heart bloom...

My lips formed in a wide smile looking the view...

I dont understand, in the past i thought taehyung will give me only pain... but he is the only one who is making me happy.. my heart is in peace....

Taehyung- Y/n lets go...

Y/n- where are we going..

Taehyung- i booked a boat for 2 days.. 1st lets go there..

I nodded feeling excitement building inside me..

.

.

No words were coming from my mouth

No words were coming from my mouth....we are gonna be in this boat for 2 days... sooo much fun...

Taehyung- lets go inside...

(We went in the boat)

It was so beautiful from inside too..
We took a seat which was placed in the boat.....

The boat slowly started...

The wind was cool which was making me shiver

The wind was cool which was making me shiver... my hairs were coming on my face but my lips never left the smile...

But soon taehyung noticed the shivering...

He came at my back and suddenly back hugged me.. i was so into the nature that i flinched feeling someone behind me..

Taehyung- cool.. its me.. you are shivering y/n.. let me give you my warmth..

I let him hug me because it was a good feeling.. maybe i started accepting him...

I was resting my back on his chest and his hands were on my waist...looking in front..

The feeling was something different... the weather was cold but his embrace was warm.. my body was feeling cold but my heart was feeling the warmth..

We enjoyed the sunset and had our dinner...