happy happy!

I am ready to give you a second chance....

Taehyung eyes immediately lighted up and with no time he hugged me so tight..
Bcz of my small height my head hit his muscular chest and he embrace me in his arms...

Taehyung- thnku!!! Thnku so much y/n!! I wont dissapoint you.. ill always take care of you.. thnx for this chance...

(He pulled away from the hug and immediately turned his head back)
(Buy before he fully hide his face i saw tear in his eyes)
H-he cried??

Me- taehyung are you o--

Taehyung- *smiling brightly* im not okay.. im happy! SOO HAPPYY!!!!!!

(Watching him happy , a smile formed on my face)

Taehyung- umm y/n

Me- uh yeh?

Taehyung- can i k-kiss you??

(My face turned red not knowing what to say, but without wasting any time he pulled me closer to him, i tightly closed my eyes knowing he'll kiss me and he did... but the thing to be noted was his lips landed on my forehead..after a long kiss he pulled out and landed a peck on my cheek)

Taehyung- look at your face.. are you having competition with a tomato? *giggles*

Me- i-i, you are so bad!

Taehyung- *laughes* i know... lets go home now.. its getting cold..

(I nodded, he pulled my hand and held it tightly , putting it in his pocket, he started walking with a smile on his face and shining in his eyes)

On the other side
Kanak pov
I was walking in the garden when i spotted nitika sitting on a bench mumbling something..i went closer to listen what she was saying

Nitika- he likes me.
He likes me not.
He likes me.
He likes me not.

(in mind- wtf she is talking)
Me- he likes you?
He likes you not?

Nitika- hmm... (she turned around not paying any attention to the surroundings)
He lik--- AHHHHH (she fell on ground and a flower fell from her hand)

Nitika- What the hell are you trying to do kanak?

Kanak- stfu and tell me what are you doing?

Nitika- i-i umm.. uhh.. nothing!! Hehe nothing

Kanak- bitch really?

Nitika- yessss believe mee!!

Kanak- then why were you plucking the flower petals?? Now just tell me straight , u like someone?

Nitika- i dont like anybody..

Kanak- oh! (A idea came in my brain) btw i wanna tell you something

Nitika- oh yeh go ahead!

Kanak- u know what?? Jimin PROPOSED ME last night.. he came to my room when i was sleeping... he came on my bed sitting next to me... he slowly waked me up.. and his lips were so close to mine and then he-

Nitika- WHAT THE F!! WHAT HE THINK OF HIMSELF! HE FLIRTS WITH ME AND PROPOSED YOU???

Kanak- umm what happen

Nitika-HE'S GONNA DIE.. AND KANAK DECLINE HIS PROPOSAL

kanak- but i already accepted that!!

Nitika- YOU ACCEPTED THAT!!! YOU ARE ALSO GONNA DIE BUT NOW I WANNA MEET HIM!

(With that nitika went from there)

(I laughed my ass out laying on the floor.. but then i thought nitika wont leave that poor soul jimin so i run behind her to tell the truth)

Me- NITIKA! NITIKA WAIT!

Nitika- WHAT NOW?

Me- u like jimin?

Nitika- yes yes yes!! I AM ACCEPTING THAT I LIKE JIMIN!

Me- good to hear that bcz he also likes you and he didnt proposed me last night.. that was a prank..

(Nitika face soon turned happy after listening but then she said)

Nitika- who told you to do this shitty prank? (She removed her sandal from her legs and i knew i screwed up.. i ran and she ranned after me.. we had fun)

.
.
.
A/n:-
But little did they know that someone listened their conversation in the garden!!

DONT GO WITHOUT VOTING🥲💜