He is....a mafia???

Y/n pov

After i came back from collage i slept around 2 hours and now i think i should visits the nearby park as its 6:39 pm...ill make sure to come back before 7:30.

Time skip

I was coming back to home.... its 7:15 now....walking back home i heard some noises from an alley...

I dont want to but i dont know why i started walking in that alley.

While walking inside the alley my eyes widened
There were a group of boys beating a shit out of 2 mens...

i put my hand on my mouth preventing me from screaming and only muffles voices came which goes unnoticed by them..

???- HOW DARE U!!!

Someone shout to the one laying on the floor...

Well this voice??

I walked more close to get a clear view and WHAT THE HELLLL....

KIM TAEHYUNG...

My god..i am soo scared... i starting shivering but i thought i should go from here before they notice me....

I turn around without making a noice and once i came out of the alley i run...run for my life...
When i reached the house...i opened my phone camera...shit...i am looking a mess right now.

I wipe the sweat and proper my clothes and hairs and enter the house...

Kanak and nitika were sitting in the dining room...

Nitika- yoo, how was your first day?

Me- h-hi... (i dont want to be a sus so i added) it was preety good...

Kanak- is everything okay??

Me- ah yeh i was jogging in the park thats why i have sweat and a tired expression...i am going to sleep bye guys..

Kanak and nitika- bye gn..

Time skip next day

Me- I can do it...yeh i can, fighting y/n, you are strong, yeahh...

I was encouraging myself before entering the collage and people were giving me weird looks..

I enter my class and wtf.

He was sitting on my seat...

I see some other place to sit but no🥲why me🙂

I walked to my desk like nothing happened and take a seat beside him

Taehyung- Hiii

Me- H-hii

Taehyung- what happen why are you stuttering...

SHITTT...

Me- oh its n-nothing...hehehe...

Taehyung- Am i too hot to handle? *smirk* 😏

Me- yes..uh..N-no no no...

I am not in my right mind i dont even know what i am saying.. i am scared of this man now..how he was beating him and shouting..

Taehyung- oh i see...u know what.. u r too beautiful that i cant take my eyes off u.

How he can say this so casually... U LIL BRAT I DONT LIKE YOU... U ARE A HURTLESS BASTARD.

Me- t-thanks..

Oh yeh i can only scream in my head.. i dont have courage to say it to him...

Right after this the teacher came and started her lecture while he put his elbow on desk and his face on his hand and started staring at me..
Ok its enough...

Me- Can u PLEASE stop staring..

Taehyung- No

Me- ......

(Now its break and i was having my food in cafeteria but no...why dont he let me live peacefully)
(Taehyung came and sat besides me)

Me- Can u please move there are many empty chairs.

Taehyung- But i want to sit to sit here..

Me- okay then..

(I grab my food n bag and stood from there but an hard grip pull me again on the chair)

Taehyung-  dont you dare move or disobey me or you will see consequences babygirl....*smirk*

A/n - what will yn do now...

Yn beta aap to gye😂😂