Proposee

Hey imma back✌...

LIKE AND COMMENT!!!

Y/n pov

I am getting ready as taehyung said he wants to take me somewhere...
God knows where...

Taehyung- are u ready y/n?

Me- uh yehhh! Btw where r u taking me??

Taehyung- ull get to know.. lets go

(I just walked after him , thinking where he is gonna take me)

(We sat in the car and he started driving)

Time skip

Taehyung- okay we are here!

I looked out to see where we are..

Me- A fair?

Taehyung- yes! I came to know that this place fair is very famous... so i thought why dont pay it a visit..

Me- oooo

(With that we got outside from car and started walking inside)

While walking inside i saw cotton candy.. ahh i want that.. my childhood love!! I have some money with me... guess what, ill have cotton candy😁..

Me- taehyung lets have cotton candy..

Taehyung- uh

(I walked to the seller leaving taehyung behind)

Me- pls give me 1 cotton candy.. oh no give me 2..

The seller nodded and give me 2 cotton candies.. i pay him and went back to taehyung..

Me- here *giving him 1 cotton candy* see i bought u this..i am a good girl...
(With that i started eating my candy but i see taehyung just holding it in his hand)

Me- what?

Taehyung- uh what? What is this?

Me- huh? U dont know what i cotton candy.. havent u eaten it in your childhood..and we get it in fair also..

Taehyung- childhood.... *with sad tone* no! I havent.. my father never bought me this..and i never visited a fair before..

(A sudden guilt ran through my body, he have struggled soo much.. i did a wrong thing making him remember his past... now i have to do something)

Me- i-its okay... maybe u dont get it there... hmmm.. now eat it and tell who's it then we will have fun in this fair..

Taehyung- *nod*
He takes a bite from the cotton candy and his face lit up..

He- hmm this tasty!! *he started eating fastly that his face got dirty with the candy*

Me- *chuckle* eat slowly.. we can buy more...

In mind- not gonna lie taehyung was looking so cute...

Me- lets go.. we'll play that game...*i drag him with me while eating the candy*

At was a shooting a ballon game.. 1st it was my turn...

I took the gun and put my all focus in the game and pulled the trigger...

The fake bullet touched the ballon but it didnt blow up...

Me- yahhh!!! Balloon dont u know you have to blow... i wanna win and take gift from this shop...

Taehyung- let me try..

(I passed him the gun)

(He hold the gun with one hand and shooted without focusing)
(I looked at him dissappointed that we lost this chance also but when i looked in the front the balloon was no where..)
(Then 1 by 1 he shooted all the balloons in a blink)

I mouth was hang open so as shopkeepers... yeh he is a mafia.. ofc he will be so good in shooting...

Taehyung- we won! Now gave us our prices..

Shopkeeper- y-yes wait.. *he hand us a teddy*

Taehyung- but i blow them all... and i only get a teddy?

Shopkeeper- u-uh wait.. *he give us 2 more fluffy teddies and 1 small toy*

(Taehyung takes them all and hand it to me)

Me- huhh

Taehyung- this is for u.. *he said and pinch my cheek*

(I blushed)

Time skip

We had so much fun playing , running here there, eating , etc...
I never thought that the man i hated the most would become a reason to my smile....i got distracted by taehyung voice

Taehyung- did you enjoy?

Me- ah yahh i really enjoyed...

Taehyung- come lets go to see fireworks... they are gonna start soon...

*i nodded and we both went to see the fireworks*

They were looking sooo beautiful... the place started shining bcz of the fireworks.....
I was soo into them.... when i listened taehyung voice...

Taehyung- y/n

I hummed without looking at him...

Taehyung- i wanna say something.

I looked at him..

Me- yes say

Taehyung- *breath in* *breath out* okay so yn i know that i was so harsh on you when we 1st met... i force you to marry me... i hurt you mentally... i know that was all wrong.. but (he holds my hand) everybody deserves a second chance... pleaseee.... can you give me a second chance to prove my love to you?? Not by forcing you but by showering you with my love... i promise i wont hurt you in my life.. ill protect you..if i will be unable to do that... you can go if you want.. and i wont stop... give me just 2nd chance...please...

Me- *i took a long breath* i know you force me in the beginning and i hate you will all my heart but slowly you started making a room for yourself in my heart without my knowing... unknowingly i started letting you in my heart...your change in nature make me like you...
And....i guess..
I am ready to give you a second chance....

Yehhhhh hiii!!! Sry for the pauseeee🥺.... i was not getting time to upload....

But here you go with a new ep..
TAEHYUNG'S LOVE WINS AND Y/N'S HATE LOSS....

I guess u must have liked.. if not do it now...🤭🤭

Take care everyone... byeiii