| 5 ~ Frog Guts..? |

I grabbed the pins and spread the frog out, belly up. I stabbed his limbs into the wax and poked his belly a bit, giggling.

"Ponk- stop harassing the frog!" Sam grabbed my wrist, but I felt him shaking with suppressed laughter.

"But- look at his- okay fine!" I slapped my cheek to stop myself from laughing and composted myself. I grabbed the scissors and poked at this stomach with distain.

"What's wrong, Ponk?" Sam asked, leaning over to glance at the frog then my eyes and back.

"I know I was just harassing the frog, but it kinda feels wrong to cut its stomach open, ya know?" I responded. My hands became shaky as Sam continued to look at me and I stepped away with a deep breath.

"Would you like me to do it?" He said gently. My heart exploded and I began to blush.

"E-eh... Yeah, yeah you do it." I shoved the scissors at him and turned around to take a breather.

I turned back around to see Sam's rough hands squiggly and gently cutting a slit in the stomach. He made a I shape and spread the stomach flaps out and pinned them down.

"Eugh, that smells bad." I said from over his shoulder.

"Shallow breaths, you'll get used to it." He reached for the tweezers and poked around the organs gently.

"What are we even looking for?" I asked. Sam shrugged.

"Maybe we should pull all of the organs out and lay them out?" He suggested. I scrunched my nose at him.

"Your gross."

"You got any more ideas?"

"We can always ask the teacher." I countered. Sam shrugged, stood up and walked over to the teacher.

He walked back over and sat back down, Grabbing the other pair tweezers as I had stolen his original one.

"Mrs. Morrell said to lay out all the organs. We can use the syringes to gather the blood." He grinned at me. I just rolled my eyes and began to gently extract all of the organs to the frog.

"Why is this related to Chemistry again..?" I mumbled.

"Something about scientific stuff about how their organs work?" He suggested.

"This sounds more like biology class" I responded.

"I don't know why you guys do half the things you do in class" He pointed out. I shrugged and went back to work on the frog. I turned around to get a bout of fresh air, when I felt something SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT! On my clothes. I looked down and yelled.

"AHHHH!! There's frog parts on me!" I screamed. I hurriedly brushed the organs off and whirled around to look for who had done it. I saw a kid on a floor, clutching his knee with his face twisted in pain. A tray was next to him and it was his frog organs. Everyone went nuts.

"I'm sorry- I'm- I'm sorry!" He cried. Mrs. Morrell ran over and began to interrogate the fallen while talking in a radio. I looked down at my hoodie and my eye's widened at the blood and frog guts in it.

"Ponk-" Sam started but was cut off by the teacher.

"Ponk! Go to the nurse to see if they can wash it. Do you have a t-shirt inside?" Mrs. Morrell  shouted over the commotion. I nodded eagerly and ran to the nurse, Not wanting to be embarrassed further. It was also beginning to smell bad.

"Hello Dear! How can I help?" The nurse looked up from her laptop and grinned at me.

"Accident in the Chemistry Lab- someone tripped and got frog organs on me." I hurriedly explained and tugged the sweater off.