Chapter Five - Alone

Emily heard a faint sobbing in the distance. She followed it interested.

After searching for the noise for awhile Emily finally entered the attic. The floor board's creaked as she stepped lightly and looked around the dark room. As she moved to a dark corner the sobbing got louder. Who was crying and why ?

Emily moved closer until she saw a child like figure, she stopped and asked " What's happened? Are you ok? Who are you?"

Two small heads look at Emily. The first wimpy voice replied, " It's me Harry."
Emily looked stunned. She whispered,"Harry, why are you here ? And who is this ? Why are they here?"

Harry spoke short of breath to Emily,"I.....first this is Kyle. And how I got here.....well...I came home after school and it was dark, no one was home, I tried calling Mum,then you but you guys didn't answer.So I asked the neighbour's they didn't know either, I got really worried and called Liam but he didn't answer his phone at all. "

"I looked all around the house until I came to the attic.No one was there so I lost hope and well...yeah you can guess the rest." Harry was Emily's little brother an didn't want Emily to know he'd been crying. (Even though she already knew.)

" You weren't supposed to know about Liam anyway we will focus that later... and what about Kyle?" Hesitated Emily.
"Um Kyle can I tell Emily?" Asked Harry. Kyle nodded.

" I was in the attic alone when Kyle rushed in and introduced himself,-" Kyle jumped in."My parents where gone when I got home too.I've seen Harry at school so I came to your house because I knew you lived around here."

Kyle had really came because he had heard about Emily being a dragon and the scrolls. He was curios, but his parents had really disappeared.....