Thirteen - First Date.

Emily was dressed in some ripped up jeans and an old sweater when she walked past Kyle and Harry's bedroom.

Suddenly something caught her in the eye."STOP!" She shouted.Harry had the scroll.Emily marched towards both boys and snatched the scroll quickly from Harry's hands.Liam wondered pass and saw Emily an the two boys."What happening?"He asked.
"Harry and Kyle have the scroll!" Emily replied

"Boys, can you promise us that you won't tell anyone?"Questioned Liam
"We promise!" They both replied.
Little did they know,but telling people would be helping Liam and Emily.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Breakfast!" Shouted Kyle and Harry from the kitchen.
"Be down in a second!" Replied Liam
"I AM NOT HAVING YOUR FOOD FOR BREAKFAST!" Screeched Emily.
"Why?" Asked Liam who was walking past the bathroom were Emily was doing her hair.
"The Last time I had his breakfast I took three days off school VOMITING!"Pressured Emily
"Why don't we go out for breakfast then?" Replied Liam.
"Are you asking me out?" Asked Emily
"Um...." Said Liam
_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Emily and Liam sat staring at each other awkwardly. They were at Macca's (McDonalds) because after taking in a bite of Harry's concoction that he called 'food', they had both agreed that McDonalds was WAY better.

After starring at each other awkwardly for a while Liam decided to 'break the ice'.
"Why don't we just leave here and walk back,it will take time so we can eat on the way." He Suggested

"Ok Liam, good idea.Who knew that you could be so smart!" Emily said sarcastically.Liam puffed out his chest slightly and looked proud, just for a small second until he realised it was sarcasm.
"You are so mean sometimes." He replied.
"Your just as bad!"Emily replied.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

NOTE TO READERS.
Thank you for reading my book and I hope you are enjoying it so far! If you have any suggestions or things to say, please comment because I would love to hear it!
Thx again, B.L😜