Thirty One - Answers

Alright last chapter of the day, even though it's short, it adds up to the other chapters. Anyway... I hope you enjoy, and I will probably update in 2 weeks or when I reach 20 comments and 7 votes... So to help me update soon, pls...
VOTE
COMMENT
&
SHARE!
Thanks heaps for your support everyone! ENJOY!
****
4 more minutes now. Emily had been acting dum even though she knew got the answers where. She probably had 4 dashes on Josh's chart after messing up 3 to the power of 3 ,
100 divided by 25, and is 1 over 2 equal to 5 over 10? ' I mean, come on these are easy,' Emily was thinking to herself. Josh burst out another question, this time Emily would get it right, so it wouldn't be too obvious.

"10 times 10,000"  "Ah one hundred thousand?" Emily ask-answered.
"Yep! " Josh shouted. The timer was ticking, 330 seconds left.
"Ahh. What is the square root of 144?"
"9 I mean-" "Too late! " Josh shouted firing another question.
"7 times 7"  "59!" Emily shouted after Josh added his sixth cross to his tally. There where 2 minutes left on the timer and Emily wanted to score a few more minutes of kissing that hottie, so she messed up as many as she could. Scoring herself another 3 crosses and then just answering 6 times 9 before the timer went off.

"54!" Emily shouted as she just missed the timer going off, clicking around one last time then it died out.

"So, Emily, it looks like I've earned , 9 minutes of kissing you, that you have to live up too, and I will just pull away if I don't think it's worthy." Josh paused, then began to spin the timer around, until it reached 900 of 1000.

"You ready? " Josh asked before moving in on Emily.