Twenty Two - Seeing Things

Hey Everyone, sorry for updating 2 times a week! I am very busy at the moment so, I am not going to promise a certain number chapters per week. Instead, you will just have to wait and see when the next chapters come.

Sorry again,but maybe when I am less busy I will be back to lots of updates per week. Thanks for reading!!! 😜 B.L
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Stupid,Stupid.STUPID MISSION! WHERE IS THAT STUPID DAM FEATHER!!!!" Kyle was frustrated, he had checked all of Emily's pockets front and back, left to right, right to left. Plus, he was starting to see Emily's skin transform back into a dragon. She was waking up.

It was simple,if Emily woke up and saw Liam unconscious she would over react. Also, Emily couldn't help Liam wake up, someone with universal powers had put him in a sleeping trance on him.

"RAHHH!" Kyle shouted.Suddenly a picture of the feather Kyle had to find appeared on the scroll.The picture appeared to be moving.

Then it hit Kyle,the scroll was showing him a scene,
the scene of Liam placing Emily down and crying madly. It was when Liam fell backwards from shock and hit his head. It was the scene that showed Kyle jump up from behind the rock.

The picture started vanishing. Just before it vanished it showed a small feather sitting on the right of Emily.

The picture was one second away from vanishing before it showed a tall figure standing above the heads of Emily and Liam cuddled on the couch, he sprinkled some dust on them and vanished into the distance.....