Nine - Plans.

Emily stood quietly watching her little brother speed down the brown, old stairs that belong to Liam and his parents.

Emily turned back and looked at Liam, he stared at the ground.
"Hey Liam,thanks for having us over I don't know what we would have done other wise!" Liam blushed

" Oh, you called me when I was coming back from the ally way,what did you want to tell me?" Asked Emily. Liam stood quietly."Liam?" Repeated Emily.
"Sorry, I was just thinking.I was wondering if you had any idea what we should about the scroll."
" I don't know , maybe we can talk later."Suggested Emily.
"Why?" asked Liam.
"Well if YOU KNOW WHO finds out then we have a BIG problem." Hinted Emily.
"Right" replied Liam

"So now the big question, where do I sleep?" Asked Emily.
"Um, well -" Emily interrupted "Listen,your bedroom is a big mess,but I give you fifteen minutes to clean it up and get that disgusting odur out of there and then I'll have a place to sleep in."

Liam started rummaging through his things and packing up when Kyle and Harry marched up the stairs carrying a big mattress with them. Used for camping! Thought Emily.

"I'll be down stairs in the kitchen, come and find me when you guys want dinner." Emily told the three boys.
She saw nods and thumbs up before she left to go into the kitchen.
"You should ask her out man." Said Harry.
" Maybe" Liam Replied
"Ask her tonight, you have the perfect chance." Commented Harry.