Eight - Rooms

Emily lugged her heavy Rip-Curl bag toward's Liam's front door with Harry and Kyle behind her. She knocked on the door gently then Harry stormed in front of her and bashed the door. Liam opened the heavy fly screen confused.

"Sorry Liam,Harry bashed it. Do you care?" Emily asked. Liam blushed. "Nah." He tried to say Cooley.
"Mum and Dad called they are going out for business and won't be back until next week.They are getting my Grandma to watch me,she won't bother us so you're all clear." Liam advised
"Great! Thanks so much!" Emily hugged Liam thankfully.

"Can we come inside now?!?" Nagged Harry.
"Harry, just be calm! When Liam lets us inside that when we can go inside!"Emily suggested

Liam let them inside and walked towards the unused bedroom's of his parents mansion.The first room was his parents.Then second room was the guest room,reserved for his Grandma. The Third was the study, bright orange and busy.

The fourth room was Liam's decorated with posters of surfers and basket ballers, it was also decorated with big piles of clothes and mess. 'Uuh' thought Emily as she started at his dirty socks in the floor. The fifth room was a bare old room it displayed no colour or radiance it was just empty.

"So, you can stay in the study, my room or that room." Said Liam as he pointed to the Empty room.
Harry and Kyle ran around from the study to Liam's room and back.
"The study is to full and Liam's room is to messy lets go with this room." Kyle told Harry.
"Ok, if you go down stairs there's some spare mattresses we use for when we go camping. We haven't been camping for ages so you can use those."

Liam pointed to the stairs. Harry and Kyle ran down then quickly which left Liam and Emily alone.