Twenty Eight - Hallways

Hey Guys! I am so sorry that I am updating other books and not this one! I am trying to write 3 books at once and had a thing to finish off for school! It's hectic! But good news..... I am updating now! Yay!

----------------------------------------------

"Ahh Mum who is this dork?" He asked suddenly ripping Emily out of her day dream.
*.        *.             *.                  *.            *.    

The beautiful beast (boy) standing in front of Emily had just called her a dork. Emily was shattered yet, did realise she was practically drooling over him. She stopped drooling and stared at the ground before the medicine women answered her son.
"This is Emily. She needs my help, we'll her passed out friend here needs my help, in the meantime go and show her your bedroom."

"Fine!" He sighed like meeting Emily was a chore. Then he stepped into a stone house, saying to Emily "Are you gonna come in or what?"

Emily was so frustrated, what kind of good looks could be wasted on a nag like this?
"Oh yeah, I'm coming in ahhh - what is your name anyway?" She asked the boy.
"Josh.Are you knew in town? I haven't seen you before?" Emily was amazed,
"Town?" She asked
"Yeah town, heaps of us Dragon-People live in it, we are at the end of town now, if you want later I can show you around town?" He asked, almost politely, with a complete change of attitude, making Emily think that his grey eyes and dark black hair seem reasonably hot.
"So this is the lounge room." Josh stopped at the end of the corridor gesturing to a leather couch planted I front o a dead fire. Behind the couch was two dark wooden stools facing each other with a tiny stone coffee table placed in between them, with a leather back book on top of it.

Then he turned right point down a hallway, before smiling,
"This is the way to my bedroom." He continued smiling, changing his attitude completely.