Twenty Six - Son??

I give up, whilst it's holidays I can update but you guys must do the numbers of votes I say from now on! Ok?
This photo comes from my awesome friend quest2468 , go to her profile and check out her fantastic books! Anyway, B.L out!

# quest2468 rocks!
---------------------'•'---------------------

"Hello! " The creature in front of Emily's foot greeted.
"Um hello?" Emily replied.
Suddenly a spark of blue dust hit Emily in the eye.

" What was that for!" Emily asked annoyed. She was faced of by a small women standing in front of her.

"I was transforming, I am sorry.Getting old does that to you girl!" The women half apologised.

"I didn't know, I am sorry.Who are you?" Emily asked again.

" I am the 'Medicine Woman' your scroll speaks of, I though you would have guessed that by now." The Women said in her 'duh' tone, that Emily had heard from her enough times today.

"Ok, hi then I guess." Emily mumbled.

" Now child don't speak to me like that! I have a job to do and that is what I will do! My son gives me enough of that attitude back at the cave! I don't want more!"

" SON! There's more!" Emily fired.

She was mesmerised, first one transforming dragon shows up, then she claims she has a son!

"Yes, a whole town,didn't you know? You must be new, I will get my son to show you around later, first lets get this boy safe!" The woman spoke as if this was not life changing,in which to Emily it was.

Emily just stared blankly at the woman.
" Stop staring child, its rude" the woman was going about this as if it was a walk in the park.
How could it be so easy? It's not like this is her normal job, actually by the way she talked, it sounded to Emily like to was.

"Girl , take your friends legs whilst I carry his arms. We need to get him back to the cave." Emily did what she was told and lifted Liam.
She and the woman began walking away.

That was when Kyle left his hiding spot and followed them from behind. He was very glad the woman had respond to his telepathic pleading and arrived right on time. 'Lucky Emily', he said to himself.

----------------------------------------------
8 votes
And
12 Comments.

But I am not sure... maybe
13 comments?

12.5 perfect! .5 being an emoji...