The Spell

I finally have everything for the spell. I can finally come back in my own body, with the ability to turn my anger into power.

I take Kayla's hand and use a dagger to cut it.

"Ow! What the crap?!" Kayla yells. I use another silencing spell on her.

I use the blood to paint a symbol on the floor, then I put the golden egg in the middle of the symbol. I then position AG so that she is standing right behind the egg.

The symbol begins to glow. I feel power running through my veins and my spirit starts to separate from Gillian's body, forming my actual body.

The spell finishes and I have my body back. The body I had when I was fully alive.

"Well, this is much better!" I exclaim. I still have Gillian under my control and am rather looking forward to getting revenge.

AG and Kayla's faces go pale as they see my actual form.

I have black, flowing robes, dark red hair, green eyes, and a high collar.

I feel so much more powerful that before, but not quite as powerful as I did when I was fully alive.

Something must've been a little wonky with the spell. Oh, well. This will work fine.

"I'm baaaack!" I say in a singsong voice. Finally, after years and years, I have fully returned.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm really tired and feel like updating at the same time so... yeah.