Conquering the Past

Let's see... how do I conquer the past? This will be quite difficult.

I'll need to do what my sister did to make people hate Gillian's little group. I'll need a genie.

Gillian's grandmother has that one genie, Darlene, I think that was her name.

"Send a letter to your grandmother. Tell her that you absolutely need Darlene back and it's an absolute emergency." I instruct Gillian.

Gillian bows then goes to one of the desks and writes the letter.

This will take a few days. I'll need excuses for these children being absent from class. Maxine will have to come in eventually.

"You." I say, pointing at the prince. "Go tell Flora that you're all doing a project that will take a while. If you tell her what's actually happening I'll kill everyone of your friends and make you watch." I don't include the part about me planning to do that anyway.

The prince goes to tell Flora about the project and Gillian finishes writing the letter. I read over it and send it by Pegasus Post.

Dear Grandma Pearl,
hello! everyone is doing okay I suppose. Well, that's not exactly true. Someone did something rather terrible and now I need Darlene. let me know if you can send her lamp. perhaps you can come too! It's an emergency!

                              Gillian

This girl has a weird way of writing. (On purpose. See if you can crack the code!)

The prince gets back and nods. Flora will not have anyone coming in this dorm room.

Just then, Maxine enters the dorm room.

She immediately freezes when she sees me and tries to run back out of the room.

"Get her." I order Gillian.

Gillian obeys and grabs Maxine.

"Shut and lock the door." I order.

Gillian does as I say.

"What is going on?!" Maxine yells.

"I brainwashed your friend to do my bidding and am going to take over both your world and another dimension. I'm getting really tired of explaining this over and over. Gillian, the next time anyone asks what's going on, you explain it." I explain again.

Gillian bows.

I cast the same spell on Maxine as I did on her friends. The spell includes not needing to use the restroom or eat so I'm set for years pretty much.

A few days later, I get a letter back from Gillian's grandmother.

Dear Gilly,
oh no! nothing my son can do about it? Oh well. my son never liked using magic. yeah, sad but true. well, I suppose I can come and help. actually, no I can't, I broke my hip. yeah, it's unfortunate. I can sent Darlene. She should be there in a day or two with my letter. Please write back and tell me more about this emergency!

                            Grandma Pearl

Her grandmother writes weird as well. (Again, on purpose. See if you can crack the code!)

I pick up the package next to the letter and open it.

There's a lamp in the package. Perfect.

I pick up the lamp and rub the side.

"What's up? What do ya need?" Darlene says coming out of the lamp.

"Hello Darlene. I wish to be the ruler of this world's past!" I declare.

Darlene has no choice but to obey. She grants my wish and I'm one step closer to going into another dimension.