2

“Ssh, Kim Taehyung!”

Taehyung immediately opened his eyes wide and lifted his head when Yoonjin who sat behind him threw a piece of eraser towards his head. His hands were still folded on the table which was used to be his ‘pillow’ whenever he fell asleep at the class.

At the same time when he lifted his head, Teacher Heo entered the class. Taehyung immediately rubbed his eyes and tried to sit properly; silently thanking Yoonjin for waking him up.

“Listen, kids!” Mr. Heo clapped his hands to get the kids’ attention, and everyone including the sleepy Taehyung looked at him. He brought a pack of papers along with him, and he slowly distributed it one by one.

“What is this?” the kid who got it first muttered and read the announcement paper.

“Woah!”

“Amazing!”

Mutters and murmurs were all audible in the class once the papers were distributed. Taehyung were also curious, but it still has so many to give before Mr. Heo arrived at his place.

The paper was put on Hoseok’s table, and Hoseok immediately took and read it. Before it even took a second for him to inhale, Hoseok had yelled in surprise. “Camping?!”

Now everyone has had the papers on their hands and all students were busy reading. Chuckles escaped their lips and happy yells came out of their mouth.

All those seven boys immediately ran approaching Yoongi and Hoseok’s table. All of them snuggled to sit beside those two boys, and this proved that two chairs were enough for seven butts.

“Okay, class,” Mr. Heo clapped his hands once, and everyone stared at him. “It has been announced that next week all of the first graders will have a three-night camp near the Baekdoo Mountain.

The things to bring are all listed there. You can see them by yourselves. Do not bring bags with wheel, because-“

That was all Taehyung heard because his mind had went nowhere after then.

“Yah, cheer up!” Hoseok touched a can of cold coffee on Taehyung’s cheek.

Taehyung clicked his tongue and took the coffee can without even asking whose was that; he opened the can and drunk it. “I’m not sad, I’m just sleepy,” he said as an excuse after finishing almost an half of the whole coffee.

The seven guys were walking home together. Since the direction between their homes weren’t that far, they decided to do this since a long time ago, and this made them quite good friends.

Jungkook moved faster to walk beside Taehyung and said, “Your aura is too dark and sad.”

Hoseok shook the almost-emptied can and muttered, “Uh-huh.”

Taehyung lazily shook his head and shrugged. “Hey, I’m not.”

Namjoon chuckled and moved to walk beside Jungkook. “Don’t lie! You changed since the break time ended. Yah, what’s wrong?”

All of them who were curiously stared at Taehyung only received a light shake from his head. “Nothing, I said. Stop doing this to me.”

Actually, Hoseok’s too-blunt attitude was the cause of all this mental breakdowns and bad moods. All of this were caused because Hoseok immediately ‘stabbed’ him at the canteen by saying that he didn’t want to kiss Taehyung, but it sounded like ‘I hate Taehyung’ for Taehyung. He didn’t know why but he kept thinking about it all the time until he couldn’t concentrate at classes. Cheer up, Taehyung! What did you expect from him, uh?