16

No matter how much you hate Jihye, please read this. LOL.

"Wait, wait! Should we try the roller coaster too?" Jihye yelled and pointed at a huge roller coaster tower.

"I'm worn out!" Hoseok said with his hands supporting himself at his knees.

Jihye took his wrist and yelled, "You're such an oldie!"

Hoseok really meant his words yesterday. Today he took Jihye for a date in the amusement park in the middle of the city, and they had been playing since the afternoon. It's now four o'clock, but they were still quite fresh and still playing happily.

Well, but Hoseok felt quite tired.

He was happy, yes, that he could finally take the girl he had liked since a long time out. That girl who was now pulling him to enter the roller coaster gate, that girl who had the laughter whenever she heard people scream from the games.

That girl who he had loved for a long time, but also that girl who couldn't give him any flutter.

He attempted to act romantic and affectionate to Jihye, but all he did couldn't give him such loving and loved feelings he usually felt at the practice. All the way he tried only to concentrate at Jihye and think about Jihye, but everything popped inside his head was just Taehyung. Was Taehyung okay? He felt bad because of their 'fight' yesterday at the healthcare unit room, and he couldn't blame anyone but himself. He tried hard to kick Taehyung away from his head, but that boy kept on appearing.

And worst than that, today was Taehyung's birthday.

Both of them were now sitting on the roller coaster seat side by side. The guard locked their seatbelts, and Hoseok cringed. "I wonder how long this game would take."

"Are you scared of this?" Jihye looked at him and laughed.

"No, I just don't want to die up here," Hoseok said, and both of them laughed.

Suddenly the machine vibrated and made them jump a little. All of the players immediately held the iron seatbelt tight, and the operator spoke from the microphone, "The game would start in three, two, one..."

In an instant, the roller coaster went from its previous place. At first it walked slowly, but when all of them had arrived at the top where they could see the whole park and don't even ask how tall it was, the roller coaster went faster when the lane was narrow and facing down.

All people who rode it immediately screamed. Hoseok himself just laughed because for him this has tons of fun, and Jihye just smiled from ear to ear.

The game continued for four rounds, this meant they had to pass the downward lane once again. When they were going up, Jihye looked at Hoseok and yelled because of the wind's strength, "At the downward lane, there is a camera on that pole!!" she pointed at a supporter pole.

"Don't scream and don't make ugly face, okay?" she yelled again, and Hoseok showed a thumb.

They went up slowly, and for a second it stopped at the top. Hoseok held the iron seatbelt tighter, and immediately the roller coaster went down in super speed.

"NOW!" Jihye yelled, and in an instant Hoseok smiled at the camera on the pole.

After then, both of them laughed while everyone at the roller coaster screamed in horror. Jihye showed a thumb at Hoseok, and Hoseok nodded happily.

Soon enough, the roller coaster stopped at the beginning place. The machine automatically took off their seatbelts by raising it, and everyone went out of the train with messy hair and messed face. Hoseok and Jihye were the only ones who were still fresh and laughing.