4

Taehyung was about to go downstairs when his phone suddenly rang. He clicked his tongue and went towards his table only to see that Hoseok was the one who called him. Jung Hoseok.

“Yeah?” Taehyung spoke after pressing the answer button.

“Taehyung-ah,” Hoseok spoke at the other line.

Taehyung mumbled in confuse. “What, Hoseok?”

“You’re my friend, right?” Hoseok said, and Taehyung nodded in confuse again.

“You’re the beeest friend ever. You’re cool, handsome, smart-“

“What happened?” Taehyung curved his eyebrows, he felt confused that Hoseok suddenly called him and spoke like that.

“Please, please, please. Please do me a favor. Please help me.”

Taehyung sat down uncomfortably at his bed because Hoseok seemed having a problem. He mumbled and said, “Of course I will, hey. What’s your problem?”

There was a moment of silence before Hoseok finally spoke.

“I forgot to buy the equipments for the camp.”

Taehyung forced a super bitter smile and mumbled sweetly yet sarcastically, “You want me to accompany you to the supermarket, Mr. Jung…?”

Hoseok nodded slowly. “U-uh, yes.”

“And do you realize that now it’s been 8 PM?” Taehyung spoke again, the way he spoke sounded sweet yet scary at the same time that it gave chill down to Hoseok’s spine.

“Listen, I know I’m dumb and things but-“

“Yah, you crazy bastard!!” Taehyung yelled loudly, and once again, Hoseok gave a gap between the phone and his ear to prevent early deafness. “Why didn’t you do the preparation since afternoon?! You are indeed a foolish! If you want me to accompany you, at least call me at evening, not at night!”

“So you still want to accompany me?” Hoseok excitedly said. Taehyung immediately stunned for saying such things, but everything came out from him was just a sigh.

“I take that as a yes,” Hoseok answered and Taehyung could tell from his voice that Hoseok was grinning from ear to ear. “I’ll be outside your house in about ten minutes later, okay?”

Taehyung just mumbled an ‘hm’; he still felt quite shocked.

“Okay, I’ll hang up,” Hoseok let out a smooch-like voice and he was still grinning widely when he hung the phone up.

Taehyung took his phone off his ear and sat down quietly for a moment before he finally got mentally pulled back into the reality. He rushed to his wardrobe to take a T-Shirt and jeans, and Taehyung quickly wore them.

He took his phone from the bed and quickly inserted it into his pocket; he ran towards the table and took a small comb to at least make his hair a little tidier. But then he started messing his hair with his hands randomly and cursed under his breath.

Taehyung just let his hair like that and he went towards the drawer to take at least five dollars. He put them inside his pocket.

It seemed to be a fast preparation but actually it almost took ten minutes. Taehyung opened his door and ran out quickly, but then he ran back to his room again only to take his jacket. It was cold outside, of course, it’s been eight.

“Mom, I’m out!” Taehyung yelled when he was running downstairs. Soon enough his mom replied, “Where?”

“Uh,” Taehyung mumbled as he took his sneakers to wear. “Only for a walk with a friend!”