13

"The beach?"

Taehyung nodded as he nervously played with his fingers in front of his mom. "Yes, mom. Jimin's dad will take the seven of us to play at the beach."

Taehyung's mom nodded repeatedly. "Tomorrow?"

A nod came from Taehyung again, he chewed his lower lip in nervous. "I know it's quite sudden, but can you give me the permission? Please, mom..."

His mom thought for a moment and then she said again, "So you will also stay there for a night too?" and Taehyung nodded. "Mom, it's not like I'm a primary school kid again, I'm big enough and I can take care of myself..."

"You won't sink?" his mom asked in a not serious note, and then both of them laughed. "I know, I know. You're big enough to go on a trip without me."

Taehyung smiled, this seemed to be the sign that his mom had agreeing his and his friends' plan. He lengthened his hands and leaned himself closer to his mom to hug her, and his mom hugged him back as tight. "Hoseok would take care of you too, right?" she said as they hugged a little tighter.

"W-whaat?" Taehyung pulled himself and stared at his mom in disbelief, but he couldn't lie that his face was now all red. Blame his mom who had known that her only child's Hoseok's best friend and her strong feelings so that she could know that her son had a crush on Hoseok.

"Just kidding," she laughed and messed Taehyung's hair. "Since now it's been night, go pack your stuffs for tomorrow."

Taehyung chuckled shyly before finally nodding and ran towards the stair. "Aight, mom!"

Yes, Jimin's dad planned to take the seven boys with him to the beach at the other side of the town, the one everyone knew as Haeundae Beach. They would leave to the beach at twelve after having lunch in Jimin's house, and the trip might take six hours or more since they were going to travel with Jimin's dad's van. Since it's going to be a quite long holiday, they would stay at a small hotel for a night that was very near with the beach.

Taehyung ran upstairs towards his room. It was a nice room; it's the one that was directly connected to the balcony just like Hoseok's, but it's much tidier.

He immediately pulled a bag that was under the blue bed. After putting it opened at the bed, he ran towards his wardrobe to take the clothes and stuffs. Neatly Taehyung put them beside the bag to be arranged later.

The packing session took about one hour because of the amount of stuffs he needed to bring, and a moment of making sure that he won't left anything just like at the school camp. He was tired now, so Taehyung just lied down on the bed with his phone on his hand.

It's been ten, and he had predicted that he might fall asleep a minute from now. But his phone suddenly rang and it showed Hoseok's name that made him postponed his sleep and answered the call. "Yes?"

"You haven't slept yet?" Hoseok asked from the other line.

Taehyung chuckled and he shook his head even though Hoseok won't saw it. "Just about to sleep," he said and rubbed his eyes to keep himself awake.

"Oh, do I annoy you?" Hoseok asked in a surprised tone. Taehyung immediately laughed and said, "No, you're not. Why do you call me?"

Hoseok didn't say anything for a moment, but then he said, "Nothing, I just can't sleep."

Taehyung smiled. "Have you prepared for tomorrow?"

"Of course," Hoseok answered proudly. "I bet tomorrow's going to be a fun trip."

"I had never gone to a beach before," Taehyung adjusted his laying position and muttered. "So I can't guess whether it would be a nice trip or not," and both of them laughed.