7

"Let's play!"

"Nah, I'm so tired."

"Let's sleep, shall we?"

Taehyung was awakened by the faint voices of his classmates. He immediately sat down and looked around, but his head suddenly felt hurt once he moved. Taehyung let out a soft groan.

"Oh, Taehyung-ah! You're awake?" Seokjin who was sitting with his back facing Taehyung immediately turned around and sat beside Taehyung. Taehyung slowly nodded and pressed the sides of his head.

Seokjin smiled when Taehyung did so and he caressed Taehyung's back. Taehyung figured a faint small smile and he said, "What time is now?"

"Oh," Seokjin muttered. "It's ten. You fainted after drinking that much," and Taehyung immediately felt shy.

"That's okay," Seokjin chuckled. "At least you did because you wanted to help Hoseok, right?"

Taehyung immediately looked away when Seokjin said so; he could feel his cheeks turned redder. Seokjin just held his laughter when he saw the shy Taehyung, his hypothesis was proved real.

"Yo, Taehyung!" Namjoon yelled as he entered the house and Taehyung and Seokjin looked at him. Taehyung waved at him and smiled.

Yes, they would sleep at the same place where they made a circle and drunk before. I've told you, it's a house with a huge room, right? It was actually a nice house where if you got out of it, you would see the scenery of a part of the city, the sides of the complete Baekdoo Mountain, and you would immediately greeted by the cold chill of the wind. Even though they had been in a room, it was still so cold.

Right now some of the students were outside whether to wash their faces, to brush their teeth or just to enjoy the night scenery. But for some boys who didn't even have the sense of landscape, they preferred to stay at the house and said, "It's only black."

Taehyung himself just woke up from fainting for hours, and his head still hurt. He didn't even think much when the bowl reached him, he just drank it because it's impossible for Hoseok, but at the end he didn't remember everything happened. His memory stopped at the moment where he drank...

But a piece of memory when he screamed 'Because I like you, foolish!' was still left inside his head.

Taehyung cursed in his breath and messed his hair. He placed his head between his knees and he pouted. What if he said something inappropriate when he was drunk? What if he did something... to Hoseok?

And what if Hoseok felt disgusted because Taehyung just confessed?

Aaah! Taehyung looked down and huffed. It's okay, Kim Taehyung. It's okay. At least you've confessed, it's up to him whether he would-

"Taehyung!!" suddenly Jungkook who just came inside the room yelled and immediately jumped to sit beside Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. "What, hm?"

Jungkook laughed and glanced at Taehyung. "Do you feel better now? You know, all of us were worried too much."

Taehyung curved the corner of his lips, slightly he felt happy because his friends were worried because of him. "Nope, I'm really fine. Thanks."

"I didn't know you get drunk easily," Jungkook widened his eyes a little as he spoke. "You have to thank Hoseok because he was the one who took care of you! He didn't even appear at the meeting with the seniors after," Jungkook explained which made Taehyung's chest tightened a little.

"Is that... so?" Taehyung mumbled with his eyes blank.

Jungkook nodded, he was about to speak again but then the figure of Hoseok approaching them just made him distracted. "Oh, Hoseok!" he said while looking at Hoseok with a smile.