11

Here came the day where they would attend their first day in exam. The first subject to be tested would be mathematics, one of several killer subjects. Once you came to the class at the morning, all students were busy sitting with their books, reading and learning problems, sometimes they would learn in a group.

Hoseok himself was sitting alone at his chair; his table was full of math notes and books. He kept on writing and writing, reminding himself about what Taehyung told him and reading until he didn't realize the presence of Jimin.

"You changed," Jimin said, suddenly appeared behind Hoseok.

Hoseok only took a glance at Jimin, but then he continued working again. "I changed?" he muttered without even thinking.

"You turned into a diligent dude," Jimin replied, he sat on a table behind Hoseok's chair. Hoseok just mumbled halfheartedly and he flipped several pages on his book before began writing again.

"Really?" Hoseok answered halfheartedly again, he kept on writing.

"Does falling in love change someone like this?" Jimin asked again, and then he laughed. Hoseok who was finally could rid himself off the math book turned around and stared at Jimin in confusion.

Because Jimin didn't respond for a moment, Hoseok spoke, "Oh, my Jihye? Yes, she motivates me the most," with a wide grin on his face.

Jimin gapped his mouth for a while before finally sighing and shaking his head. He muttered lowly, "You don't even know your feelings, how could you understand someone else's..."

"Huh?" Hoseok instantly stood up with a wide smile on his face. "So Jihye likes me? Jihye likes me back?!" he immediately held Jimin's hand and shook it.

"I didn't say that!" Jimin yelled. "It's not her!"

Hoseok widened his eyes in pity and asked, "Then who?" he went back to his chair to sit and he tried to guess what Jimin meant when suddenly he remember a confession.

A confession did by his best friend when he was drunk saying that the friend liked him. A confession that friend told him to hate his loved one.

I hope you hate Jihye!

Because I like you, foolish!

Was that... for real?

"Ah, you ," Jimin muttered and smacked Hoseok's head.

Hoseok was about to smack Jimin back when suddenly an idea came up. He turned around to face Jimin and he said, "Hey, Jimin-ah."

"Hm?" Jimin muttered in confuse.

"Mind to tell me the signs if someone is falling in love with you?" he asked, hoping that Jimin would answer him. Jimin raised his eyebrows, chuckled and shook his head.

"That person doesn't show that he cares about you, but you know he does," Jimin said, giving a strong hint by using a 'he' that referred to Taehyung. "That person often curses you with bad words, but he doesn't mind showing tears to you."

Hoseok's eyes immediately went blank and he replayed some moments at the past. Jimin glanced at him with a smirk, and then he continued.

"Blushes... yes, blushes. That person might show some shy acts and reddened cheeks when he is with you; it means that he might act different towards you. When you are talking about another person, make sure that he looks jealous or angry."

Hoseok nodded several times once Jimin finished speaking. When he was about to ask anything else, suddenly the class' door opened from outside and Taehyung entered the class.