5

"Yoongi-ya!"

All the six boys stood up and waved their hands at Min Yoongi who was running to come to them. Yoongi grinned, he immediately took a seat beside Namjoon's and he said, "Have you guys waited for a long time?"

"Nope," Jimin said with a wide smile drawn in his face. "We're just afraid if you come late."

 Yes, today was the day where they would have a three-day camp in the foot of the Baekdoo Mountain; where they got to know each other better. It's not the camp with campfires and tents, but they would stay at a villa. The fun part of it was some seniors from the school committee will also join the camp!

Right now, all the first graders were told to wait at the school lobby because the busses will go to the camp destination for around ten minutes later. The seven boys had been sitting there —actually most of the first graders had been also sitting there already. The seniors who supposed to join them were busy absenting the first graders.

"Woah, I can't wait," Seokjin mumbled happily and he stroked his cold hands together. Indeed it was cold, even the air caught their breaths.

The school committee's president took another absent paper and started reading it out loud. "Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook raised his hand in surprise and said, "Here!"

"Ji Yoonjin?" the president asked again and Yoonjin who sat not far away from them raised her hand. "Me!"

The absent went for around five minutes, and then all of them were told to get into the large bus. There were three busses in total, and Hoseok and his classmates got to ride the first one.

"Go pick a mate to seat! Remember, you can only have one person to sit with!" a senior yelled with a speaker as the students walked towards their busses.

 Jimin immediately tiptoed to glance at Yoonjin in front of them.

Seokjin and Yoongi nodded at each other.

Namjoon grinned at Jungkook.

"Taehyungie!!" Hoseok immediately clung at Taehyung. Taehyung curved the corner of his lips awkwardly; he wanted to smile at first realizing the fact that he would sit together with Hoseok but he felt kind of shy at the same time.

All the students entered the busses. The boys have taken their seats but Hoseok and Taehyung who still stood up and tried to walk because in front of them there were too many people.

"Ah, ah!" Hoseok yelled happily when he saw two chairs in the middle were still empty. He immediately took Taehyung's hand and pulled him to sit there, beside Seokjin and Yoongi's...

And in front of Jihye and Jaerim's.

In front of Jihye's.

Hoseok jumped to sit beside the window that was right in front of Jihye. Taehyung was glad at first that they finally got to sit, but realizing the fact that Hoseok picked it just because it's exactly in front of Jihye's just simply... broke his heart?

Taehyung lazily placed his butt on the chair while Hoseok had stood up facing Jihye and happily greeting, "Jihye-yaaa!!"

Jihye just lazily mumbled while taking her phone and earphone out of her bag. She plugged the earphone in and immediately her phone played a song that herself could only hear.

"What is this?" Hoseok mumbled; he took one of Jihye's earphone cables and heard the song. It was a newly made ballad song; Lim Chang Jung's to be specified.

Hoseok nodded following the beat and he glanced at Jihye. "I don't know your genre is this soft. Aaah, such a gentle girl."

Jihye just made a careless face and took her another cable back. "Am I?"