365

Taehyung slowly grunted once he got inside the school building. He lazily walked towards the stair and he sighed.

That guy is crazy in Neptune's Sake.

It's been evening, even quite late to be specified, but suddenly Hoseok asked him to tutor him at the school since tomorrow they would have a sudden exam. Damn it, Taehyung just slept at home peacefully after reading a whole chapter of his textbook and suddenly, at this late, Hoseok called him to come at the school.

At first Taehyung wanted to reject because, hey! It wasn't reasonable (and he was somehow too lazy) to come at night only to tutor. But Hoseok forced him to come; he even whined, begged and he said he had waited for Taehyung at the school –so Taehyung couldn't do anything but to come.

He sighed and lazily stepped at the stair to go to their class in the second floor, right at the place where they would meet. Taehyung brought one bag that was filled with books they had to learn, and it was such a burden for him to bring it.

But hey, at least he would meet Hoseok.

And the truth that today is his birthday just made him couldn't mad.

The question was why did Hoseok want him to meet? Hoseok had congratulated him at the morning when Taehyung just woke up, and Taehyung guess it was enough. There was nothing more but the birthday, so-

What is this?

Taehyung stared in curious at a small card that was on the next stair when he was about to step it. He bowed down to take and open the card, and the text written inside just made him confused.

One,

You always make me stun

I'm not a stun gun, Taehyung thought and mentally laughed. Someone must had accidentally left it there, so Taehyung put it inside his bag and walked again, mentally planning to return the card to the owner.

It was only a step he took before he saw another card on the stair's handle.

Two

I will always love you

Okay, did this card come from the same person who dropped the first one? He read it, chuckled and saved it inside his bag again. The two messages were so cheesy, it might was made by a boy to his girlfriend.

Soon enough, Taehyung didn't know why, he had found so many papers all over the stairs, whether it was stuck on the wall and handle or it was dropped down the stairway. Too many that he started to feel unsure that someone had accidentally dropped them.

And the part that made him curious was all the messages were in a chain.

Three

Please be together with me

Four

I will always love you more

Five

You're the reason for me to live

Six

My feeling is such a mix

Seven

Feels like going up to heaven