15

This was the first day for all of them to go to school after a holiday, exactly three days after the trip to the beach. All the students were really felt burdened to go to school after having a nice break time. Even though they missed their friends, but no one, of course, missed the lessons.

"Ah, so tiring," Hoseok whined alone as he stepped another step on the stair. Even walking himself upstairs seemed to be so hard. Once he finally reached the floor of his class, he sighed and entered his class.

All the students there were seemed to be happy to meet their friends again, yet they were still sleepy. Some of them gathered in a circle to speak, some of them slept with their bags as a pillow.

Kim Taehyung sat alone at his chair. He was also still sleepy and had no mood to go to school, not because of the lessons he had to face, but because the fact that he would meet Hoseok, he didn't know how to do and how to behave in front of the latter boy... who had kissed him.

Ah, what a shame! He thought as he slammed his head down his table. Taehyung took his phone from his pocket and started playing it randomly; at least he had to distract his mind. But all he did just failed.

Why Hoseok would do that? He meant- both of them were just friends, if it wasn't, he was the only person who had a crush on Hoseok. Hoseok was so confusing. He was definitely falling in love for Jihye, so why would he do that? It's too much if he said it was just a joke or a game. Just Taehyung had no reason that he realized the truth that-

"Hey!" suddenly Hoseok popped beside the distracted Taehyung. Taehyung gasped and immediately stood up, and Hoseok just casually sat on Taehyung's chair.

"Whatcha doing?" Hoseok mumbled with his eyes looked around the class. "I missed school," he continued again, but when he realized that no answer came from Taehyung, once he looked to his right, he just knew that Taehyung had run out of the class.

Hoseok frowned. "Where's that guy..."

He immediately stood up to get out of the class, but then suddenly he met Yoongi at the door. "Hey, Hoseok!" Yoongi greeted happily, but Hoseok just glanced at him and walked quickly out of the class.

"What's wrong with that guy?" Yoongi looked in disbelief at Hoseok.

At the outside of the class, Hoseok luckily found Taehyung's figure that was looking down from the balcony at the corridor. He immediately ran towards Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't actually avoiding Hoseok by running away when he was about to talk. He just didn't know how to behave, and he felt awkward whenever Hoseok's near since the 'beach tragedy', he would like to call it like that.

He sighed and leaned closer to the balcony. Hoseok had no valid reason for doing it, right? Or was he just teasing? Or did he plan something?

"Why are you avoiding me?" Hoseok suddenly whined from behind and hugged Taehyung's waist tight. Taehyung gasped, he immediately pulled himself away and he awkwardly muttered, "N-nothing."

Hoseok leaned on the balcony's gate beside him and he asked, "Does something annoy you or what?" but Taehyung just murmured, "I said it's nothing," before turning around and walked quickly to the class.

Hoseok was left dumbfounded yet alone. He stared at Taehyung's fading figure in confuse until finally that figure disappeared behind the classroom's door. What did he do wrong? He didn't seem (or he didn't feel) like hurting Taehyung before.

He was wondering about why it happened with his gaze locked at the class when suddenly Yoongi appeared from inside the class and was heading towards Hoseok. Hoseok widened his eyes in happiness, but he couldn't lie that he was still a bit distracted.