10

"Ah, this school is such a nuisance! How come they gave us a wonderful camp and a week after that it gives us exams?!"

After the camp, all of them immediately had to face the final exams. It was such a tiring thing that they were given such nice treats a week ago and suddenly they had to learn until midnight for a whole week even when they weren't that ready yet.

Let's just see what they were doing right now. All students in that class were busy sitting in groups and studying the lessons even though the school period had finished an hour ago. The seven boys were sitting together in a circle and the math textbook was wide opened in the middle of the circle.

"So... let's do number three," Jungkook muttered as he flipped the page to see the new question. All those seven pairs of eyes immediately stared at the problem, and Jungkook slowly nodded. "I... get it."

Most of them started to write the answers in their own books, but Hoseok. Hoseok just blankly stared at the textbook, stared at Taehyung's book, and sighed.

"I can't," Hoseok mumbled. He immediately peeked at Taehyung's book again with lazy face.

"How come you can't do this?" Taehyung immediately turned himself towards Hoseok and pulled the textbook closer before he began teaching Hoseok with words that didn't even enter Hoseok's brain.

"...so once you get the amount, divide it into two. You get it?" Taehyung made a circle around his explanation that had been written on Hoseok's book and glanced at Hoseok. Hoseok just stared blankly at his book for a moment before finally shaking his head.

Taehyung stared in disbelief at Hoseok before finally sighing and putting the book away. "Whatever, I give up."

"Wait, wait, one more question!" Hoseok flipped the page and stared at the fourth problem, and then he handed Taehyung the book. "I guess this one would be easier."

Taehyung stared at the textbook for a while before finally nodding and taking Hoseok's book. "Here, so..."

Once Taehyung began explaining, Hoseok tried to listen and to get what he said but everything was just too complicated to understand. He soon sighed, took his book that used to be on Taehyung's hand and stood up.

"Hoseok, wha-" before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Hoseok had stood up and walked out of the class with his bag on. Taehyung immediately packed all his textbooks and stood up too, he lightly sprinted to follow Hoseok.

"Well, well..." Seokjin muttered. He threw his glance at Taehyung who was running out of the class and then he chuckled. "Really caring, hm?"

"They are so romantic," Namjoon muttered without even looking at them.

"They even had kissed," Seokjin mumbled and grinned mischievously at his friends who were now staring at him with widened disbelieving eyes and opened shocked mouths.

"What?!"

Let's go back to Taehyung. Luckily Hoseok was still on the hallway. He immediately walked beside Hoseok and Hoseok glanced at him. "I'm tired," Hoseok muttered halfheartedly.

No answer came from Taehyung. He just walked and walked, but then he nervously opened his mouth. "If... only if you want to, may I come to your house and teach?"

Hoseok glanced at Taehyung again and he thought about it for a while. "Not bad," he muttered.

Taehyung smiled and glanced at Hoseok. "When do you want me to come?"

Hoseok chuckled. He pretended to think for a while before he said, "What about tomorrow? It's Saturday so we don't have anything else to do, right?" he raised his hand and wrapped it around Taehyung's arm, slowly it messed Taehyung's hair.