14

"Oh, we're here!"

All the kids who used to fall asleep immediately opened their eyes in surprise and looked at the scenery outside the car. "Oh, we're here?!"

"Finally!" Taehyung yelled happily. All of them were now crowding around Hoseok's place to see the scenery of the beach (even it's only the parking lot they could see). The car went around for a minute to park, and once it parked, all of them immediately rushed to get out of the car.

They were immediately greeted by the cold breeze that blew all over the beach. Smiles were drawn on their faces because of the wonderful scenery they saw. The sea was wide and clean, there were some buildings they could saw prettily –to be exact they could even saw a part or the town, and this was definitely their best evening sea.

It had been seven when they arrived at the place, so they couldn't sunbath or do stuffs. But remember, they would stay in a hotel nearby and enjoy the beach for a whole day tomorrow. So much fun, right?

"Indeed," Taehyung muttered and started capturing beautiful things with his eyes. The others who stood beside him just muttered in amusement, still too immersed to get out of their imagination.

"Are you all kid going to just stand?!" Mr. Park from the car yelled. "Go, I will just enjoy the scenery from here!!"

All the kids immediately looked at each other, and once Jimin nodded, they all ran towards the sea. They didn't even care where they threw their shoes at when they released them; all they wanted to do was just to reach the sea quickly.

Namjoon was the first one to reach the sea. He immediately stood at the sand and sometimes the wave would hit his feet. He groaned in happiness and his activity soon followed by the others.

When they were in the middle of enjoying, suddenly Jungkook pushed Namjoon from behind, causing the latter boy to fall down the wave and made his whole clothing wet. Jungkook just laughed as his defense and said, "It's no fun if you only stand!" when Namjoon glared at him.

"So you have to be wet too!" Namjoon yelled and pulled Jungkook down, causing Jungkook to yell and wet himself too.

From afar, they all seemed to be imbecile kids who played with water, splashing water to each other and laughed when they slipped down.

Mr. Park held his bottle of soju and chuckled as he saw all those seven boys fell down the water with laughter. He slowly drank everything left inside his bottle in one shot, and then he exhaled in pleasure.

...

"But you're all wet!" Taehyung yelled and wrapped a towel around Hoseok's shoulder.

"No, you're wetter!" Hoseok said, he took the towel off and wrapped it around Taehyung's shoulder instead. Taehyung clicked his tongue and took the towel off his shoulder again and he yelled, "Can't you see you're wet from head to toe?!"

"You are also wet from head to toe!" Hoseok yelled back, he snatched the towel from Taehyung's hand to dry Taehyung's hair with it.

Those two were the ones who led their way towards their large hotel room after played with the night yet cold sea for an half hour, followed by the others behind who just stared at them as they argued. The others but those two just kept their mouth silent; they just listened to Hoseok and Taehyung.

Mr. Park elbowed Seokjin and asked, "Do they always act like this?"

"Eh?" Seokjin murmured and then he answered, "Most of the time."

They continued arguing until finally they reached their room, room 145 to be specified. Hoseok opened the door, and the sight of the wide room made Hoseok and Taehyung stopped arguing. The room only consisted of one bedroom and a bathroom, but the bedroom was so big that it could be filled with eight small beds that were likely only ten centimeters high from the floor, and their bags on the corner without even making the spaces looked smaller.