8

"Quickly, quickly!"

It was still around five or six in the morning but the sleepy juniors has had to wake up and prepare. Welcome to the second day of the camp where you would continue your journey in the Baekdoo Mountain!

Hoseok quickly brushed his teeth outside the house without even minding to open his eyes. Namjoon immediately ran towards his bag at the corner of the room once the seniors woke him and his friends up, and he packed everything inside again.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes sleepily and sat down the floor. He looked around only to see his friends had rushing to prepare for the hiking, and he immediately stood up, only to realize that it was empty beside him.

Oh, where's Hoseok?

He slowly took off his own jacket from his body, realizing that he has to change his clothes. Taehyung walked towards his bag while folding the jacket neatly.

He suddenly remembered the moment which happened last night, and he formed a small smile with his cheeks reddened a little.

Taehyung buried his face inside the jacket. Still, Hoseok's sweet scent was still portrayed there. He inhaled deeply and smiled.

"Taehyung-ah, come on!" Jungkook who walked passing him immediately pat his back. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, and Jungkook was brushing his teeth while walking around the room only to take his bag. Taehyung laughed at the scene and nodded.

He quickly went towards his bag at the corner of the room to change his clothes. A shirt with hoodie, a jean pants and two jackets would be a good mixture, he thought.

Taehyung slowly took his shirt off his body, leaving him shirtless while suddenly Hoseok approached him. Hoseok only took a glance before muttering, "Morning, Taehyung-ah."

Taehyung widened his eyes a little as he took his shirt in reflects to cover his body because Hoseok was nearby. Hoseok just raised his eyebrows and stared at Taehyung in sleepy eyes. "You better go fast, it's not like I'm going to rape you."

The other boy was left speechless before he finally nodded shyly, took the shirt off his chest and took another shirt as the change. Hoseok just peacefully took his own shirt off, put it above his bag beside Taehyung's, and took another shirt.

Taehyung's cheeks got slightly reddened once he saw Hoseok's... adorable muscles? He immediately turned over and changed his clothes withdon't see... don't see... repeated inside his head.

"Okay, come on!" Hoseok muttered happily and took his bag once he had finished with his preparation. Taehyung nodded as an answer and he took his bag as well.

In a word, all the juniors got out the room in a crowd, quickly wore their shoes and socks to start the hiking. The seniors had been waiting in front of the stair towards the top of the mountain.

"Is anyone sick?" Yunho asked once all the juniors had stood in a line.

"No, senior!" the juniors yelled loudly as the answer.

"Do you all sleep well?" Yunho asked again, and the juniors replied, "Yes, senior!"

Yunho nodded and looked at his juniors with a smile. "Well, I don't want to spend so much time. Let's start the hiking!!!"

All the first graders immediately stepped forward, facing the huge mountain in front of them.

It was a breezy, cold morning, but it turned out a happier day than yesterday. The students were going to climb until the highest point, still with the same field but such a colder atmosphere. There were some trees all the way up there which slightly blocked them from seeing the scenery down there, but as what the seniors said, your hard work down here would be paid fully with the scenery up there.