Chapter 1:The Revival

Note:This is the Sequel to A Dragon's Soul,if you want to know what happened pls. read the first book,thnx!:)

Previously on A Dragon's Soul:

"Avdimi cheated"

"He has to die!?"

"I'm so sorry"

*Roar

"Oh no"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now:

Kaida and I went to the place the roar came from and looked at each other.

"Kaida please tell me that is'nt another problem,I can't take it!First Aeron dies and now this!"I said.

"Artemis"Kaida said,putting her hand on my shoulder."Your twenty-three,i'm twenty-one,whe shoidn't act like children anymore"

"Your right,but now what do we do?"I asked.

"We need to go see my father"Kaida said.

So we called our dragons,and flew to the castle.

"Kaida,thank heavens your here!What's going on with the roars?Could it be?"he asked.

"Yes I am sure it's Avdimi"Kaida replied.

"We should check it out"I said.

"Very well but bring the dragons,just in case"Ethan said.

So we flew to the lava pit near the ruins of Mania's castle,we scouted the area.

"Nothing seems unusual,but the roars-"I never heard the end of what she said,because another deafening roar came.

"That wasn't from the lava pit"I said.

Then the ground began to shake and I looked at the old castel of Mania,then the upper portion fell and a dragon came out and roared again..

"No,Scepthis is there!"I said,worried.

(One month ago)

"Are you sure you wanna stay in Mania's old castle?"I said,asking Scepthis.

"Yeah,you can't change my mind this time"Scepthis said.

"Fine,bye Scepthis,I hope we'll meet again"I said,so I hugged him and he flew away,to Mania's castle.

(Back to the present)

The dragon flew to us and said.

"Kaida,Artemis,remember me?"the dragon said,craning it's neck.

"Yes"I said,coldly.

"How did you escape?"Kaida asked.

"Oh I managed,after you left I escaped and hid in Mania's castle,amd regenerated my powers,and well,you know the rest"He said,grinning.

"Why?"I asked.

"I was never tamed,torment is'nt somthing you give up you see,but that idiot,Scepthis,he was willing to give up carnage,Carnage!"

"And that idiot is standing right behind you"Scepthis said,irritated.

"Oh,why is'nt it the traitor"Avdimi said.

"Don't underestimate me Avdimi,you pathetic thing cheated,because you were afraid to lose against a human,a human!?"Scepthis said,grinning.

"A human and an elemental!"he screamed.

"Pathetic"and with those words sent Avdimi charging and the two beings fought.

"Artemis,Kaida go!"Scepthis said.

"Your not going anywhere!"Avdimi said,charging at us.

Scepthis moved be0tween us.

"Move!"he snarled.

"Over my,cold,dead,body!"he said.

So we left and the creatures lf Torment and Carnage fought.

(At Kaida's castle)

"We must act quickly!Avdimi is stronger than Scepthis"Ethan said.

*crash

"Scepthis!"I said.

"We must see my friend Jacob"